• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Entering matches glitch

Aggression

Smash Apprentice
For some reason I can't enter hosted rooms, my opponent said the option for me to enter doesn't come up.
It says the norm when I try to enter, "Joining Match". This has been happening just in the last 18 or so hours, I can still host and have ppl enter however...

1. Disk has 0 scratches
2. reset my router/modem
3. unplugged wii n replugged

Still messed up. Has this happened to any of you? If so is there a solution to fix the problem?

Grime

Smash Rookie
Could be a hiccup with the Nintendo servers causing this abnormality. I've experienced the same thing, but it didn't last very long at all. It's been known to give funky errors or disconnect me repeatedly when I try entering a host's game or when somebody tries to enter mine. How many people have you tried this with since this started happening?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
He didn't put your friend code in?

Aggression

Smash Apprentice
Could be a hiccup with the Nintendo servers causing this abnormality. I've experienced the same thing, but it didn't last very long at all. It's been known to give funky errors or disconnect me repeatedly when I try entering a host's game or when somebody tries to enter mine. How many people have you tried this with since this started happening?
like 6 ppl but it fixed itself, like u said im guessing its a random bug that lasts bout a day

P.S. Yoshi mains ftw down with Meta

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
When someone doesn't put in a friend code, it's not possible to join. I've tried with istudying.

It will say "Awaiting registration" and I doubt Ninty would let you host with only one half of the group having the other's friend code(s), but I didn't try hosting, so who knows.

Top Bottom