• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Mickey

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
...No.

There's been a pokemon game on almost every Nintendo system after the Game Boy. Bashing one system it's on means nothing. Now if you go around bashing Nintendo or Pokemon in general, then yeah. What you're saying makes sense.
You get the gist of what I'm saying. Let's narrow it down to the pokemon forum is devoted to D/P/Pt entirely, with a small, dead, and unused subsection for all the other games.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
No, it's implying that you spend a **** load of time on a website about something you bash.

For example: I join a pokemon forum, post religously, and bash the ds.
1. I was joking.

2. That means nothing. What if I'm like zen, who posted earlier, and I like the game but not the system? Brawl could be my favorite game, and I could only own a Wii to play it. I could hate the Wii itself.

Your argument really holds no water whatsoever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You get the gist of what I'm saying. Let's narrow it down to the pokemon forum is devoted to D/P/Pt entirely, with a small, dead, and unused subsection for all the other games.
That's something I'd expect out of you 1,000- posters...

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I wonder... Is this going to be scary or violent or BOTH? I mean like, if it was just a scary puzzle game it might be E10 (maybe...That skull on mickey spider bot doesn't look convincing) but if it's violent, jeez.
If it turns out to be a puzzle tho ima gonna cry (Not that im going to buy it it scares me too much, but seems like a waste of a game)

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
******* make me laugh and cry at the same time.

Thanks for making me feel awkward Ryu.
All my pleasure, sir. All my pleasure :laugh:.

I wonder... Is this going to be scary or violent or BOTH? I mean like, if it was just a scary puzzle game it might be E10 (maybe...That skull on mickey spider bot doesn't look convincing) but if it's violent, jeez.
If it turns out to be a puzzle tho ima gonna cry (Not that im going to buy it it scares me too much, but seems like a waste of a game)
Hopefully, it'll be both :). I'm looking forward to it.
I hope it'll be a good game, because that's what the Nintendo Wii lacks.
Good Games.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It looks like its going to be more violent from that one beatch picture with the dwarf machine things trying to eat the black and white guys (at least that's what it looked like).

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
How much would I want to express how dumb your statements are...
But there ain't words to describe 'em perfectly. So I'll simply say this: Your statements are dumb. :)
How much would I want to express how dumb all of your contractions are...
But there are not words to describe them perfectly, so I will simply write this: Your contractions are dumb.

That example proves absolutely nothing?

Do you not read? Did you not see what everyone else posted, or do I really have to reiterate it for you.
Your example proves absolutely nothing?

Do you not read? Do you not see how terrible your example was, or do I really have to reiterate it for you?

Oh yes, and may ask what in the hell possesed you to make your name look like an acronym by putting periods after every letter?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Please stop being immature guys. =)

It is very easy to dislike a console but like it's games.

The only reason I had a PS2 was to play 2 games that came out on it. There was nothing about the actual console/ controller that I liked.

I don't like the PS3, but there is a game coming out on it that I want. Only 1 game. I WISH it came out on another console too, but that isn't the case.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Well I played those two games a lot.
And yes, it was a waste of money.

But my point still stands. :)
So lets just not argue about this anymore, ok?

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
How much would I want to express how dumb all of your contractions are...
But there are not words to describe them perfectly, so I will simply write this: Your contractions are dumb.

Your example proves absolutely nothing?

Do you not read? Do you not see how terrible your example was, or do I really have to reiterate it for you?

Oh yes, and may ask what in the hell possesed you to make your name look like an acronym by putting periods after every letter?
My contractions are dumb because I have dumb habits. :laugh:
Not like that changes anything about your stupid statements whatsoever.

As you can see, you're the only one saying we're dumb people for bashing the Wii while playing a game on it. I would've bought a PS3 if Brawl was on it. Would it ever be possible? Not at all. You got my drift? So in the end, a waste of money or not? Who gives, 'cause that's personal opinions. Oh wait, that's the frickin' same about us liking our consoles or not. :laugh:. Why is that argument still going on?
Because you're mad stubborn and want people to agree with you. Which won't happen because as I've said earlier, your statements are dumb ****.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow. Get at that MoP Logic. Wayyyy too amazing.

I bought a Wii just for Brawl and really don't play on getting any other games for it.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I never said you all were dumb. I said, for lack of a better term, it was silly.

I'm KawaiiBunny!, I'm making my college decision based on my boyfriend! Get at that KB! Logic. Too good.

Is that MoP logic? Anyways, you payed $300 for a video game, that's a little odd.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I never said you all were dumb. I said, for lack of a better term, it was silly.
Okay so... We bought the wii for a single game.
We hate the console itself. It is silly. Now why the hell would you continue arguing?
Now would you get off our **** balls?

I'm KawaiiBunny!, I'm making my college decision based on my boyfriend! Get at that KB! Logic. Too good.

Is that MoP logic? Anyways, you payed $300 for a video game, that's a little odd.
Why is it that you're starting to get to people's personal life now?
Low, simply low.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
You got on mine first.
You got on people's balls that said they didn't like the Wii.
I'm one of them. So you were the one getting on my balls first.

EDIT: Forget it. We've turned this thread into ****. If you want to continue, just go on my visitor's wall.
I'm done arguing with you, you're just way too stubborn.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lolllll. Grow up. Resorting to personal insults is a sign that you lost an argument.

No MoP logic is this:

"I'm going to buy Mario Galaxy today"

You: "Why are you buying Mario Galaxy when you hated Mario's Time Machine? They're both Mario games. Obviously you hate everything that has Mario in it."

"...No."

"Yes. You're dumb and I'm right. You suck."

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Lolllll. Grow up. Resorting to personal insults is a sign that you lost an argument.
That means you lost as soon as you started, the first thing you posted in regards to myself was a sarcastic comment as to how great my logic was.

No MoP logic is this:

"I'm going to buy Mario Galaxy today"

You: "Why are you buying Mario Galaxy when you hated Mario's Time Machine? They're both Mario games. Obviously you hate everything that has Mario in it."

"...No."

"Yes. You're dumb and I'm right. You suck."
That's not the same though. Not at all the same. I hate SSB64 but I love melee vs. x.I hate the PS2 but I looooooooove katamari damacy and play it 24/7 and got myself modded on a Katamari Damacy forum~

Hating one game in a franchise vs. hating a console. Your Super Mario Galaxy argument would amont to something more along the lines of "I hate the Wii because Wii Music sucks."

Kirkon

Smash Cadet
lol @ your sig

I hope the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana get killed somewhere in the game.

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
I love when people with 2,000+ posts bash the wii on a forum basically devoted to a game on the wii.

I thought this was User Blogs, not Brawl Discussion. This site does not only consist of being devoted to Brawl as well.

If I scroll down, I see Tournament Discussion, Regional Zones, Melee Discussion, Character Specific for Melee, Debate Hall, Smash 64 Discussion, Poké Center, Legend of Zelda, Pit Stop for the F-Zero fans, an Artwork Emporium, Creative minds for those who like writing, and there's still many more, this site seems pretty diversified with its dedication and devotion.

And, who are you to choose how people spend (or waste in your terms) their money?

This game: Looks really cool so far, I would like to see it on another console, just so it can live up to its artwork. :O

Top Bottom