• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge 5 - MD/VA March 6, 2010

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yeah, lets make that happen, its Brawl so top 5 is clearly the best number to go with.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
1: Korn (MK) VA
2: Meep (IC) MD
3: Logic (Olimar) MD
4: Omni (MK/D3) MD
5: Speed/SonicMaster5 (Sonic) MD
5: Takeover (Snake) MD 7: Boss (Luigi) VA
7: Candy (Snake/MK/Wolf) VA
9: Deez (Diddy) MD
9: ChaosKnightlol (Marth) VA
9: ESOJ (Diddy) VA
9: Sin (MK) MD

What was that about va being better? I can't hear you!
uummmmm i could be wrong but didnt VA just win the tourney????

Lobos

Smash Master
Correction korn won the tourney.........while the rest of you got 7th and below....good **** KORNNNNN

also stop hitting me with bananas when I get double teamed LOL

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I say we use a timer and if for some reason someone is timed out the player with the highest % forfeits a stock. If it is their last stock then they lose.

Then you restart the game on the same level with the appropriate stocks and continue.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Oh God. Timer has to be used somehow >_> I remember in wifi crews when it was Tant (MK) vs BZ (Falco) first round and they got FD on random. Tant made sweet love with that ledge and BZ didn't approach since he had a small % lead.

Also Waffle's Brawl disc is missing. I hope someone accidentally took it somehow.. if you did please speak up.

If you stole it you're a ***.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Correction korn won the tourney.........while the rest of you got 7th and below....good **** KORNNNNN

also stop hitting me with bananas when I get double teamed LOL
ur right, korn won the tourney and he is VA. u can only have 1 winner and it was a VA member.

its not my fault people kept trying to double team u cause u were the weak link. step it up scrubby. though i need to step it up to. =(

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I don't think anything was recorded from this tourney, it was a shame too

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Coney i like your songs POST THE NAMES OF THEM IN THE DESCRIPTION :)

Deez.

Smash Lord
Not to be a hop on or anything but looking at those matches between Korn and MeEp. I just realized how fawkin good Korn is... I hate that he doesn't enter singles more often I honestly think Md/Va needs a Top Mk player like Korn to keep on entering singles. In all honesty I think all of Md/Va is improving there game but as Korn said the top players are really inconsistent... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.. A good thing because that means were all getting better and learning the match ups and knowing how to beat someone they lost to last weekend from watching their mistakes... but a bad thing meaning If we can figure it out so quickly, that means other states can as well.. :( Just want Md/Va to step it up. :)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Not to be a hop on or anything but looking at those matches between Korn and MeEp. I just realized how fawkin good Korn is... I hate that he doesn't enter singles more often I honestly think Md/Va needs a Top Mk player like Korn to keep on entering singles. In all honesty I think all of Md/Va is improving there game but as Korn said the top players are really inconsistent... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.. A good thing because that means were all getting better and learning the match ups and knowing how to beat someone they lost to last weekend from watching their mistakes... but a bad thing meaning If we can figure it out so quickly, that means other states can as well.. :( Just want Md/Va to step it up. :)
hey thanks
but i think i made a lot..... lot of mistakes in that set :/

and i don't think it's either bad/good thing when i said top players are really inconsistent.. (because it's hard to keep being consistent.. since anything happen in this game + difficult to play perfect + your luck) of course, that's my opinion though :o

Top Bottom