• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge - 9/17/11 - MD/VA Results

Deez.

Smash Lord
Shout Outs:

June- Ggs. =( played terrible vs you.
Logic- Didn't really watch u play during tourny. good stuff for gettin 3rd though.
Lie- Good games in teams.. Clutch >_<. you destroyed me in singles tho.. =\ gotta get better at Mk.
Omni- Good stuff.. That Deez training! lmao joking..
Kenny- Well ran tournament man.. I think im hooked on Lol now -.- cuz of yu.
Aposol- Fun ride home lmao..
Exddia- Hit me up when u want practice..
Boss- Welp. Ggs in teams..
Korn- Ggs in teams. Come to my house if u wanna practice lol.
Tant- Yea falco is good choice..help me with the mu more. =)
EE-Fun money matches.. lol
Lukkay- . . . . . =__=
Poyo- Yea next time poyo. Good seeing you again tho.
Lol.- Great job on serving the food.. and our mm was lolz.. let me know if u need help on the MU.
SSR- Didn't annoy me as much as I thought u would.. Good job. lol and 4 beating June in winners.lmaoo XD

If I forgot anyone welp.. GGs everyone fun time. XD

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman

This was only 30% of my power.​
Lmfao Omni...... Good anime :8

Thxs a lot for the games everyone that was there :D

Shootouts
-to alcohol making me play amazingly :8
- to lie for taking some of my money while drunk and me starting to remember actually some of it hahaha. Legit win (no sarcasm)
-to ps(logic) for teaming wit me to mm lie and keiffe :$
-keiffe for ****** me in dittos(that's why I didn't want to mm dittos lmao)
-boss for teams mm wit me to take more of lies money... That 9 and bomb ftw :$
-poyo for being awesome and hilarious. GGs fun stuff
-2fast and company you guys were fun! Zanna Ike ditto!!!
- CONEY for doing that charged smash while someone spot dodged infront of him..... Dude because of that I somehow memorized it while drunk and did it to June in midtiers lmao... Thxs a lot
-deez we need to mm still :$
-finally Kenny for hosting another amazing Woodbridge tourny... As always U DA BESS. ( ssr your condescending :(. Lol I felt that way after haha) thxs k9. I'll watch my damn mouth from now on :$

If I missed anyone sry, your all chill. I just wanna keep this short damn it. I hate posting on smashboards!

:phone:

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Holy balls, watched my set against Omni and like said GIMR at coney's tourney, I swear to never play that badly again. It was so awful. Watched Zanna's set against Coney and Zanna truely looked like he outplayed my Snake this tourney. Never again will I let this happen.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
I would definitely like to thank K9 for hosting this event, and helping me out with the food sales. In entirety, the event and the half day spent at the venue afterwards were both really fun. Thanks for teaming with me during this, Luckay!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
It felt good competing well with top players in this region and only inspires me to do better.

Shout outs~

1: Junebug - Good job winning the tournament, I was so mad when the time ran out right when the aura sphere hit omni in winners.
2: Omni - Good money matches and congrats on second. Finally the mk main in our region steps it up. That slap on the back really helped for game 3 against Logic lol.
3: Logic - My luck wouldn't let you have that metaknight comeback. Good **** though making me sweat during that. Fun game 3, best match of the tourney for me.
4: Lie - :pit:? Naw, but good stuff downloading my style and getting revenge in losers. Don't bring out that pocket mk anymore though :troll:
5: Luckay - Got a money placing for once. Then again midtiers was easy money (and people wanted to split :awesome:) Next milestone is top 3! The pressure's on to play this well from this tourney forth though.
5: Coney - Never knew your ZSS was so ****, was rooting for you to beat june until that dair sd. :glare:
7: Deez - Good money matches, and nice to see you again. Your Diddy can be as good as Lie's if you just practice more.
7: ESOJ - So many good Diddy's this tournament. Good set on the livestream.
9: Zanna - Your Snake is really good, replace takeover! Nice friendlies before you had to leave.
9: Poyo - Good set in mid tiers. Where was the kirby plush though?
9: Aposl - Stay free rival ;)
9: GIMR - Exdia the greatest at bomberman blast lol.
13: Kaffei - You'd be so good if you had more confidence in yourself.
13: SSR - I see your matches and you always do so well until the last stock and then end up losing :( Come to CP more so we can practice..
13: 2fast - Double salt MM next time. Your Snake is getting better than your mario though, step it up with the plumber
13: Kenny - Great tournament, really good experience for me being my first woodbridge and it lived up to the hype. Your house is a freaking maze though. o_O
17: Genghis Pot - Didn't see you apparently, thanks for coming out though. Newcomers are the future!
17: Argent Stew - Our set was a wake up call for me that I can't sleep on anyone in the region lol. This was really hype for me, I don't know about you.
17: Lol. - Fun teaming with you, too bad teams is always gonna be stacked though. Thanks for bringing that delicious food too. Also for taking out people with Jigglypuff in midtiers.
17: Honor - Don't know you, cool name though. :cool:
17: Jay Kush - Sup.
17: Tantalus - Next time put my set vs lie on livestream lol. Thanks for setting one up though.
17: Beezy - Nice friendlies, GaW too dumb.

Boss - Shoulda went weegee! Good mario though, can't sleep on low tiers in midtier tourneys.
Korn - Good MMs, you should enter though, I think you could have shaken the bracket up.
Exdia - Good seeing ya ma man. Wish I had my cards I wanted to duel too.
EE - MM master over here. Didn't get none of my bills though!
Forte- Nice meeting you. Next time at McD's we need to get one of everything though.

Anyone I forgot, love ya.

Special shout outs to bomberman blast, chicken curry, rock band, drunk brawlers, and the popo.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
9: Poyo - Good set in mid tiers. Where was the kirby plush though?
I haven't been bringing my Kirby plushie to tourneys cause of two reasons: First he's really dirty and since the washer would destroy him, I always have to wash him by hand if I want him clean and I've become really lazy x_x Second reason would be is that I want to be in my Kirby gear when I'm maining Kirby again. I don't feel right dressing up with a bunch of Kirby stuff and bringing my Kirby plushie but going almost all MK and leaving Kirby neglected, but since I finally have my ascension, I'll be able to become a Kirby/MK dual main again! :D

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I might of placed horribly in tournament...but I destroyed y'all in bomber man blast and Def Jam Vendetta. Exdia Bomberman FTW

@kenny: Good stuff, the tournament was awesome

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
1: Junebug - Great job. I got you in Semi's, but you exposed where I'm still rusty in GF's in the ditto. I'll be much stronger next time.
2.: Omni -

3: Logic - Fun teaming with you bro'.
4: Lie - Missed you in Singles. Look forward to seeing you in bracket soon.
5: Luckay - Great, great job, Luckay. This is what I mean by mid-level players stepping up their game. I can tell you've been putting in work. Don't quit until you take 1st. Then keep it.
5: Coney - <3 you bro. Sry about SiiS. Sucks about your set with June. I was hoping you'd take him out. Great job in teams.
7: Deez - Great job on your debut. I need to train you up s'more for sure. Let's get it in.
7: ESOJ - <3. Always get mad giddy when I see you show up.
9: Zanna - Nice meeting you dude. Definitely come to more stuffs!
9: Poyo - Work harder!
9: Aposl - Lol @ alliance in Def Jam.
9: GIMR - Wtf? Who'd you use?
13: Kaffei - Step it up! Your MK is super technical. Now take it to the next level.
13: SSR - Most annoying drunk ever. :woman: Still love you.
13: 2fast - Nice Snake!
13: Kenny - <3 you bro. More Legending of the League must happen.
17: Lol. - That food was goooooooood. Mm mm mm.
17: Tantalus - Hey guy!

Boss - Once MK is gone you'll still have to deal with Olimar, Snake, Marth, and my new IC's. No johns!
Korn - Always good to see you dude.
G - Probably already LVL 30. Grinding like hell, haha.

Fun tournament overall. Bomberman Blast and Def Jam was hilarious. Please don't ever stop running these Kenny!

Omni

BRoomer
omni id rather fight all those characters u jus said...instead of mk
i guess but who's mk do you lose to in md/va anyway

me and korn? aint that it

just sayin mk isn't the reason why ur not hittin top 3 bro

Deez.

Smash Lord
Omni -I just lose focus sometimes.. I am upset at my placing cuz it sucks.. but Im not to mad at my loses.. losing to #1 n #2 in our region means I just need to step my S*** even more.. back to learning more match-ups. Yeah I need some more training sir XD

Lie- I shoulda listened but well talk later lol...

Boss- Smh your confidence is just shot IMO.. You always think you'll lose to MK no matter how good they are. but its meh..don't care if you don't

Omni

BRoomer
it's johns

like people who think if MK is banned then Peach will become viable. lol

the chars that most benefit from mk gone is ic's and wario

Omni

BRoomer
ur right

MK is the reason why you can't place 1st place in mdva

-_-

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Sorry if I was grumpy to anyone. I was very tired all day. I guess I didn't sleep too well the night before. I was also very frustrated with my very poor performance. :/

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I mean guys, when Boss was in his prime did you see him lose to anything other then MK and Falco? I mean sure, he's not going to be getting 1st place at every tournament but maybe when the bat's gone he'll get his groove back and start wrecking again.

IMO Metaknight is Luigi's only BAD match up. Diddy and Falco give him trouble but other then that who has a huge advantage on Luigi?

boss8

Smash Hero
I mean guys, when Boss was in his prime did you see him lose to anything other then MK and Falco? I mean sure, he's not going to be getting 1st place at every tournament but maybe when the bat's gone he'll get his groove back and start wrecking again.

IMO Metaknight is Luigi's only BAD match up. Diddy and Falco give him trouble but other then that who has a huge advantage on Luigi?
falco,marth,DDD,GaW,

maybe diddy? idk

Omni

BRoomer

DDD.

One word: UNITY.

D

Deleted member

luigi isn't even that good, who cares what top tiers beat him?

I guess this is where I go back for the last 2 weeks and quote all the trash talk posts about steve being washed up.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
@luckay: idk how to be confident :(
i will take you under my wing and bring your confident mk up where it was at first.

[COLLAPSE="I got you next time"]
[/COLLAPSE]
SEE ME!:troll:
well one reason is MK,another is me not entering xD

im not saying im an unstoppable force when MK is gone......would make things hella easier though...
i agree alot on that maybe i could place too.
luigi isn't even that good, who cares what top tiers beat him?

I guess this is where I go back for the last 2 weeks and quote all the trash talk posts about steve being washed up.
MM?

Deez.

Smash Lord
MK Banned= More turn out. more average players. less pro players.

MK Unbanned= Decent turn out. less average players. more pro players.

Top Bottom