• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EPIC Smash! IV! SSBB/SSBM Tourney! April 5th, Agoura hills! CA!

Blu_Jay

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm sorry guys I can't come, which means no bringing a TV or Melee game on my part, sorry. My mom can't drive me, and she wont let tagxy drive me, because she doesn't know him. She has strage fears of car accidents and that he might actually be some gay assaulter. Hey, I obviously dont believe that at all, but shes a waay overprotective parent. Anyway, sorry I couldn't come and contribute the needed items.
Oh no problem, we are just going to have to play with what we have.....

but if anyone sees this message last minute, Bring Whatever You Have!

replicate

Smash Lord
I can bring a wii. . . I'm leery about it getting stolen though, so nobody take it lol

Also, Lovage, I'm not sure if you heard this before, but I am money matching your *** today and it'll be the most wicked game and watch ditto in brawl history

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
lol alright man, $1 mm ok?

k im leaving in 5min with wii/melee/brawl/2 mem cards

edit: to: TheJalapeno, yeah bring your copy of brawl and if you have one, a copy of melee too

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
nice meeting you all, if I didn't tell you there, I'm going to try to host weeklies at my house for up to 16 people. If you havent gone to the ventura thread, i'd check it out now, see you guys later

mio

Smash Ace
Fun tournament. Nice meeting everyone. I think we should try for double elim. on all singles tourneys next time but aside from that I had a great time.

Game & Watch fishbowls and turtles 4 life!

Blu_Jay

Smash Cadet
Thank you all for comming, that was our biggest tournament yet,

we are having another tournament next mounth but we will tell you all about that later:laugh:
all I know is that it will be way more organized.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
Thank you all for comming, that was our biggest tournament yet,

we are having another tournament next mounth but we will tell you all about that later:laugh:
all I know is that it will be way more organized.
mind doing the brawl singles/doubles first this time so we don't run out of time?
other than that great tourney, gotta get my dk better for the next one so i can get around the **** G&W's

Blu_Jay

Smash Cadet
Alright thanks for the advice, But when I said we are having a tournament next mounth....... we are not really sure about the date, we might have it a couple weeks later, But we will post on the ventura smashers thread again to tell you all about it, also we will PM you guys aswell, cya around!

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
i was very impressed at how well the tourney was run. excellent
Also, Tipsy's lucario was impressive. Some good G&Ws too. Cya all next time
Thanks, I think i'm gonna stick with melee though. Unless everyone sticks with brawl I'm not even gonna buy it.

PaTT

Smash Rookie
Great Tourney. All the G&W's were **** against my wario xD

Tipz's, Lucario was hax as well. Good matches man.

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
You cheeky *******. Good **** on winning Melee though. :)
Festizzio! Lol, adding "even" made me sound like a ****. Maybe I did it on purpose. At first I wanted Brawl but my parents wouldn't let me get a Wii, but now that pros are going back to Melee and Brawl isn't getting much faster there's no point in getting brawl.
Getting crushed at Irvine with your Pikachu combos was too good. I'm hoping Saturday was a bad day for you or maybe it was Brawl jetlag. Are you going to Pomona Saturday?

Top Bottom