• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Smashfest This FRIDAY!!

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Why June 23? You're making this impossible for anyone who has work. Life johns blow.........Actually this probably would have been ok, but I have to go out of town that week :(.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Why not have it on the weekends between PBTs and a weekday on the weekends that do have PBT? I would love to come and play with everyone. Even if I could only make it once every other week. Just a suggestion to get more peeps. We're not all youngsters out of school for the Summer anymore.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Most people with jobs work weekends and like my self I work 40 hours plus and that why I cant go to major tournies always working the weekends... The smashfests are also 24 hours so you are more than welcome to come anytime of the day to smash...

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Well with the economy the way it is. Even people with degrees are working at restaurants cuz of the staff cuts.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
good lord man take a joke I was just messing with you hence the overly capitalized and elongated "oh" followed by the actual point of the post, besides who wants to play 2 matches of getting chain grabbed for $20 when I could do it for free? not me

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
oh hi samusedaway, you were the one who teamed with me at pbt right? what career do you got, does it have anything to do with software and computers? any hiring going on lol? grad school fell through for me and now i need to find a job soon or its back to KS with me...darn i love dallas lol.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
oil and gas industry AttackstorM and unfortunately like everyone else not really hiring, and yes it is me though the F is hardly necessary any more since the only other Matt I know of that plays Brawl here is Jingo and he goes by Jingo. I always hated the F.... the days of melee have passed dangit!

I'd like to deny the sucking but its still true.....for now

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Ok tomorrows the smashfest everyone bring wiis setups etc... See you guys tomorrow...

Rsn6475

Smash Rookie
It'll be fun. See you all there. No sure if I can stay the whole time. <<

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Think I'll aim to be there around 2:30-3:00 unless the brawl 1v1s are starting earlier which i'd like to get in on that...

AsyA

Smash Rookie
i'm hoping to be there tomorrow!
LFRIDE, pls call xxxxxxxx

edit: removed phone number

Last edited:

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Omg I am posting on my new smart phone thanks to UTD Zac, my best friend who I owe 10$.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
it was nice playing, fogo, melee1, ruin, bwet, utdzac, dallasphat, brett, and everyone... any critiques for my falco? i need to learn how to be more effective vs mk lol...

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Just ask for tips about something that your getting punished by, over and over. For example, if you get phantasm baited over and over again. Ask how you can phantasm safely. Things like that.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Super fun Smashfest glad to see Dallas is ALIVE!! :)I will announce the next one when I get my schedule...

Top Bottom