• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Zelda Combo video?

Zone

Smash Champion
Combo Video

Summary
I say we work together and combine not 1 zelda player but all of ours into one epic video.
Needs to be short and sweet, a long drawn out zelda video will only make pple turn it off. Unless of course we get enough variety.

Name?
What would the name of the video be? We should brainstorm a epic name.

Music
What should the song be?

Upload?
I'll need pple to send me videos, or clips. Or if someone believes they can edit videos better we can upload to them.

Content
Needs to be atleast VCR quality, no handhelds on TVs unless the combo is too epic to ignore.
Needs variety of characters, not just fox falco. Marth Shiek ect can be combo'd too.
Can be combos that are not so flashy but work for the win
Can be unrealistic combos that are improbably or unsafe to attempt but it worked out anyways.
Bad DI is not a problem. No one is gonna perfect DI everything everytime. And catching their bad DI is part of the game. But obviously we don't want any blatant fake combos because the opponent is DI'ing bad on purpose. That's shameful way to combo.

Who wants to be in it? Who should be in it?
yeah who?

Discuss!!!

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Well I'm working on a game and watch combo; trailer will be uploaded on june 18 and combo video on 9-?-09
I've got my hands full as it is already. I need variety of players.

I'll just be in support of this.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Well I suppose I can contribute some now for sure now that I installed my recording equipment on my pc so if my friend comes over and does not have his laptop we can record my Zelda some =). Hopefully I get to record some combos! I can COMBO with her! I'm pretty sure I can.

TheLake

Smash Master
SCREW THOSE BEANS!

Im in zone

or should i say im IN the ZONE! (;

lets do this **** *****es

((Go to smashtastrophe3 ))

Impp

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be at Smashtastrophe 3... We should record every single tourney set either of us are in.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I read the title and then I saw that the person who posted it was Zone and then I came.

TheLake

Smash Master
Impp do ya gots equipment?

Check the atlantic north thread zone for details

Its near the end of the july and me and my crew are hosting

STEP UP ZELDA PLAYAS (;

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
What did you guys do?
A combo video (or as we're calling it...a combo movie) that consists of multiple Peach players as opposed to just one. we've already put out the trailer. The fox boards started talking about that after we came up with the idea, too. >_>. Since we both have Zelda as some secondary of sorts, though....Zelda is just as smexy and cool. I'm looking forward to this.

Impp

Smash Ace
^That's good

I was thinking if I ever made one, I'd call it
"Kid Tested, Mother Approved"
But I'm never gonna make one so if you want to use it...

TheLake

Smash Master
Or "Brawls out but Melees still kicking" (;

The potential is limitless! LETS DO THIS TEAM!!!

Zone

Smash Champion
Or "Brawls out but Melees still kicking" (;

The potential is limitless! LETS DO THIS TEAM!!!
I recorded some matches. gonna start picking out the pwn parts. and upload them in clip format so we can decide what should be in or out. If anyone else can do it in this fashion jump in.

Zone

Smash Champion
If you are able to make your combo clips yourself please splice them up for me. Otherwise I'd like to make my 1,000th post the update for the Video.

Post your own music thoughts.
Give me some examples.

my AIM is XxIntoTheRainxX@aim.com
my MSN is TGWN2000@hotmail.com

Send me the clips. I got a dateline for your clips.
Have them in to me by the end of August. Or you won't be included.

If you simply can't get a hold of me. Call me on the weekends (850)832-5537 To talk real breifly about when we can meet online so I can accept your clips.

Also on your next post I'd like you to make a tablet like this after your comment or w/e

1.)Title of the Combo Video you want to use.
2.)Do you think we should mesh our zelda's together? or have a segment for each player so people can appreciate each Zelda individually. (If 2nd is the case I propose Music Choice 4 I put on my youtube account because it has good transition moments in the song.
3.) Music Choice: Choose one of the 4 I posted on youtube, or post a music choice of your own. (If enough other choices are mentioned we can revote this)

D

Deleted member

zelda rankings list from the people I've played-

1. me
2. GA wes aka our savior marth
3. mikey lenetia
4. azen zagenite
5. ryoko yaksa

I haven't played anyone else good with zelda so idk after that.

edit: I played a lot of zeldas at FCD from the midwest and I killed them all really bad. EC definitely has better zelda players sans mikey lenetia who is especially good cause he uses my color.

Zone

Smash Champion
zelda rankings list from the people I've played-

1. me
2. GA wes aka our savior marth
3. mikey lenetia
4. azen zagenite
5. ryoko yaksa

I haven't played anyone else good with zelda so idk after that.

edit: I played a lot of zeldas at FCD from the midwest and I killed them all really bad. EC definitely has better zelda players sans mikey lenetia who is especially good cause he uses my color.
I'd have to fight your Zelda as my Fox or Marth or Falcon sometime. Just to see what it's like. I don't ever play against Zelda. But I know what she doesn't like. And I'd like to apply that to someone who plays Zelda good. any upcoming tournaments you going to Mow?

Also get some footage. AT this rate it's going to be just a normal solo combo video lol

TheLake

Smash Master
All of us zelda things are gonna meet up soon enough

Pound 4 is a really good bet (; *insert adorable wink*

D

Deleted member

yes, very easily. he's also the only zelda to ever beat mine in a ditto ever even though I won the set 2-1. I'm meeting up with him in 2 days so I'll post how that goes.

and yeah @ plank, **** me, lmao.

Top Bottom