• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Paris, France - June 26-27, 2010 | Armada, Amsah, many more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poilon

Smash Cadet
Yeah those matches where you got ***** where recorded.
And plz dont say u could have gotten 5th when ur bracket was already really easy -_-
And be gratefull for having a faab to carry you through the teams

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol wut, I'm just saying if I beat pasi I would've got 5th I think? :s my bracket was easy which is fair cause I got top seed

Faab is a great teammate ^_^ but teams = teamwork, carrying or not. I dont recall being carried with kjab either and winning super lion teams

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Alright it was a nice tourney, got several good things in mind after that...

Respects and salutations to every foreigner! Couldn't stay all tourney but next time will be better I hope.

See you next mission

Oh and Team UGS nice sparring match that you've won, but next time will be a hard time for you, true story!

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure if fuzzy had been switched with remen he would have got exactly the same position. he may have got 9th if he switched with faab but who cares, someone has to get that part of the bracket and it was faab. don't cry.

-VA

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
faab didnt get top seed >_> nor did remen. Its partly their fault for ****ing it up lol

why would that make sense if I was switched with a second seed? I worked for my top seed fair and square and it wasn't easy as I had polion and darko in my pool

my whole bracket was spacies as well, I main falcon and that's hard :(
last time in holland I had all shieks in pools and bracket lol (I prefer this tho)

some bad luck there T__T

Kone

Smash Master
We should all leave charles alone. Actually, how about we all come to sny where you can kick his *** there instead?

Tero.

Smash Champion
I don't like all this "easy bracket" talk.

1. If Fuzzyness did get first in his pool and Faab/Remen didn't (don't know I wasn't there) it's clear that he gets the better position in the bracket.

2. Also it's not his fault for beeing there in the bracket and any concerns should go directly to the TO.

3. You guys should've complained on the day of the tournament and not afterwards.

@Jeffz0r: From what I've heard they had large pools with 6 people advancing and first and seccond seed got Bye's.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
@Jeffz0r: From what I've heard they had large pools with 6 people advancing and first and seccond seed got Bye's.
Oh yeah lol, I forgot about the byes XD
Guess there were 48 people in the bracket. Still a lot though, about 2/3 of the total number of players...

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
faab didnt get top seed >_> nor did remen. Its partly their fault for ****ing it up lol
Afaik Faab got first in his pool.

my whole bracket was spacies as well, I main falcon and that's hard :(
last time in holland I had all shieks in pools and bracket lol (I prefer this tho)
We're talking players, not characters.

I don't like all this "easy bracket" talk.

1. If Fuzzyness did get first in his pool and Faab/Remen didn't (don't know I wasn't there) it's clear that he gets the better position in the bracket.

2. Also it's not his fault for beeing there in the bracket and any concerns should go directly to the TO.
Nobody's saying Fuzzy's responsible.

3. You guys should've complained on the day of the tournament and not afterwards.
I'm not complaining. I just felt like pointing it out because he seems to disagree or thinks he did something to deserve it, which just isn't true. (Unless Faab did get second, then I'm completely wrong on this)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I think Faab did get second amsah

^ Kone, He'll come ^_^ Amsah!!!!!!!!

Amsah want a set with my falcon vs your marth next time bo5? cause you seem to have that grudge match against me everytime! I guess the first time I played you in that matchup was too demoralizing XD

"WHERED MY STOCK GO? T___T" <- you when my falcon hits your marth once

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I think Faab did get second amsah
Fair enough. But then he (or Remen) still should've been switched with whatever second seed you faced because of regional seeding.

Amsah want a set with my falcon vs your marth next time bo5? cause you seem to have that grudge match against me everytime! I guess the first time I played you in that matchup was too demoralizing XD

"WHERED MY STOCK GO? T___T" <- you when my falcon hits your marth once
I'll murder you in a serious set..

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
ah you didnt? I remember one of the dutchies getting second in pools, remen I guess?

meh blame the TO :p sorry slhoka but it was a bad idea to have 2 dutchies in one part of the bracket ^_^"

Faab

Smash Ace
Yes and then it would've been a different story for you (maybe not for pasi :D)

Anyway i heard someone recorded my matches against cyr with their i-phone. Anyone can clarify if i'm ever gonna see those matches back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom