• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 4 - Villejuif, France - 26/27 june, 2010

smakis

Smash Ace
ajp is away on some trip for the time being, cant answer to when he will be back unfortunetly

IVP

Smash Ace
you guys wanna beat armada? switch to samus haha

armada o ani: bra jobbat krappar ses på stig. o ani när skaru komma ti stockholm din jävla bonde:D

edit: ajp is home right now

Slhoka

Smash Lord
While waiting for the other videos, you can watch the four sets I'm currently uploading :
  • Faab - Remen
  • Remen - Fuzzyness (B&W)
  • Makenshi - VA
  • Makenshi - Zgetto

Watch them here : http://www.youtube.com/user/SSBUP#g/u

I don't have such a good uploading speed, so only a few videos are already up, the others will come one by one during the night.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
So yeah just upload the vids on youtube they just as good -_-
Vids gotta be up when the hype is still there no one cares for that litle bit better quality..
Waiting weeks after a tournament loses all the interest...

porc

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's what we'll do.

Odaril can't upload anything on youtube cause his internet connexion is pure evil... so he's sending me everything through torrent and it's extremly long. Maybe I can get a set or two by tomorow but the rest will have to wait until next week.

Everything should be up by the end of next week...

Odaril

Smash Cadet
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING VIDEOS :

Due to huge connection problems and ISP failures, I cannot upload the videos I recorded myself on Youtube. I am currently sending them all to Porc via a torrent file, but the transfer is extremely slow for the previous reasons.

I'm trying to find the fastest way possible to send them to Porc so that he can upload the videos as soon as possible.

Unless further and additionnal problems are experienced, the videos should start being uploaded in two weeks, hopefully before.

Sorry for that.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Every time Amsah down throws Armada I get so jealous
LOL!

I have to be careful watching PAL vids since I'm a relatively mediocre/inexperienced player and I'm not used to the differences between that and NTSC...gotta stick to just being entertained instead of thinking "oh ****! that works?!"

European Smash vids are usually entertaining though so it's not that much of an issue =D

I just gotta remember not to try and tech shines as Marth [save an exception or two]

ahhhhhh where are those losers finals matches at!!!

can't wait =D

[hyped, not impatient ^_^]

Top Bottom