• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EPsilon's Apex Training | ChuDat, Boss, Redd

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I added that to the OP

[collapse="Here's the current updated list"]
name | Melee | Brawl | other
2Fast? | | ✔ |
almightypancake | ✔ | |
AmKhokar | ✔ | |
Andrew | ✔ | |
Clay | ✔ | |
CTL | ✔ | |
EPsilon | ✔ | | AE
Eric Kelly | ✔ | |
Flowers | ✔ | |
JU4N | | ✔ |
Luckay4Lyphe | | ✔ |
oirasorledyelsie? | ✔ | |
Redd | ✔ | | UMVC3
Sypher | ✔ | |
YarsRevengerson | | ✔ |
[/collapse]
I'm a brawl players <3

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
@Roger. Thanks for the offer but I'm already in an arrangement with friends from NY.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
I may have to take a bus up to Richmond to meet my ride in which case I would only be able to bring 1 of my TVs if I can carry it around that much. If anyone else could pick me up from Charlottesville and has room for 2 30ish inch CRT TVs, I'd really appreciate it :D

:phone:

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Hey Epsilon on the attending list you can replace my name (Eric Kelley) with Fortune. You can also put me down for AE, though I have a 360 stick and I see you're bringing a PS3 for AE.

I can most likely bring a TV as well.

Alcohol says he'll be there. Yay +1 entrant

Also, today's livestream at Sypher's big tournament was a success, imo. Nice looking stream running at 60 fps. I'll ask the library people if it's ok if I can abuse their good internet speed

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Boss, you're cheap. I was willing to give you more of my money, but since you're so unwilling..... :smirk:

JK. I don't do MMs I know I'll lose

I'm not going to Apex, but I'll come to this anyway. Lord knows how long it's been since I played Brawl and I also need the Melee practice. Does anyone wanna team with me for Melee or Brawl (preferably Melee)?

@Epsilon: I can bring a Wii and 2 Melee discs and a Brawl disc.

boss8

Smash Hero
Boss, you're cheap. I was willing to give you more of my money, but since you're so unwilling..... :smirk:

JK. I don't do MMs I know I'll lose

I'm not going to Apex, but I'll come to this anyway. Lord knows how long it's been since I played Brawl and I also need the Melee practice. Does anyone wanna team with me for Melee or Brawl (preferably Melee)?

@Epsilon: I can bring a Wii and 2 Melee discs.
if u wanna do more....

come at me bro...

ahh i didn't think so..... :troll:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
The OP says there will only be friendlies for the other things, but I see Epsilon is still recording who will be playing what for "Other" so I guess I'll play some SSFIV:AE and UMvC3 if there is still time after the brackets. Also, Epsilon, you put me down for two Melees and two Wiis, but I only have one Wii. :ohwell: What I'm bringing are one Wii, two Melee discs, and one Brawl disc.

anyone have a melee disk i can borrow?

since zant is taking his away from me...

xD
I forgot that was the only disk you had. My memory's bad. I thought that Melee disk I gave you was an extra one you had. Just bring it for today's event just in case. I'll only need 2 Melee's for today's event. Also bring the Wii I'm lending you too for even more full setups

Is there a chance that anyone could pick me up from West Falls Church Metro station for this? I could be at any metro station, if need be.
Yes, be at West Falls metro at/before 1230

ChuDat

Smash Master
Can someone bring a copy of Mario Kart Double Dash? I'm trying to get 8 players to play using the network adapter. We have two cubes with it, and 1 copy of Mario Kart.

See you there!

Edit: color

BRING SURGE PROTECTORS

I forgot to mention this room has only 7 setups of outlets (14 total)

Also, we need a wiimote for the stream setup

CTL17

Smash Lord
Sorry about not coming. I wasn't planning to go to Xanadu yesterday, and I thought the other VAers were going.

Top Bottom