• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epsilons Sig Shop (updated......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
What the heck why is everyone witdrawing requests. He said he wanted to put them on all at once. He probably has most of them done already

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Its because its taking a millenia. With a wait this long, they better be super E P I C looking o.O. Like Sugarpoultry+ lol.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm not going to lie, Epsilon you have the best sigs on swf better then any other artist, I have never seen sigs like these, they blew my mind, way too good, keep it up.
Same here. I've seen plenty of sig artists, but this guy is one of the greats. My favorite one on SWF. :)

His sigs update will be the most epic display of artistry SWF has ever seen. There must have been at least 20 requests. :dizzy:

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Yep, he is an excellent sig maker. Now, you just can't rush perfection, we need to give the man some time; he has his new car to worry about after all. I expect the best from this guy and I can't wait to see how he does my sig. ^_^

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
as do i, even if mine isnt done and he doesnt go through with it due to my withdrawal, i look forward to seeing what he makes.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I know you're probably busy, but when you can get to it I'd like a sig.

I'd like this bunny holding this Holy Hand Grenade in his right paw, on the left. To the right I'd like, in blood-red letters, "UNLEASH THE BEAST WITHIN YOU." All on a semi-creepy background.

DeadtoSin

Smash Apprentice
You guys could stop complaining. Cancel your order, but do it through PMs. This is a place to request sigs and stuff, not whine.

Text: Flaming Dragon Wang
Font: Something cartoony, but not stupid-looking.
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara..._071025a-l.jpg
Dimensions/Size: Small enough to fit in the signature size limit, big enough to catch the eye.
Colors: Kind of a dull, faded, vintage looking red and yellow

Do you think you could make the image look similar to an old, worn-out poster? Like, faded colors, nicks and scratches, almost like a vintage cartoon.

Think posters from Bioshock.

Or this:

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/fringedr...ccon-thumb.jpg

Thank you!

It seems like the links on my post aren't working, so I'll elaborate:

Well, the first link is of the picture on the dojo of dedede being carried on his little boxing ring. It's on his character update.

The second link is basically this:

See how the style of the image is sort of faded and vintage? Stained, and whatnot? Imagine, that only with King Dedede's colors, and a style similar to a Bioshock poster. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here, look at these two links.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...05/imgs_9.html
http://www.bioshock-online.com/media/conceptart/

Grandeza

Smash Master
I know I got my sig already but this amount of time is ridiculous. Did Epsilon like die or something cuz he hasn't posted since feb 17....

SilverChaos

Smash Apprentice
Hey, relax guys. The sigs will come when they come. We've all seen his work, you know they will be worth it.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
if he died, then i can understand. if hes just sittin at his computer everyday on another account, looking at our pleas for sigs, then i hate him.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Or perhaps.... my friend Epsilon has a life that is in more need of attention than people whining in this thread? Seriously. He does his best but when RL duties call, then RL duties call.

BTW. He made my current sig barely a couple weeks ago due to special request. If you know him personally, hit up his AIM and he can do one for you. Otherwise, just chill and wait. He'll come back eventually, he always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom