• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Error with DasDonkey Box 2

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
When I import my .dae into AutoDesk, I get a jumble of polygons. I am using AutoDesk 2010. Then, I run MK's script to fix, and I make sure to check the 2010 box, but the jumble of polygons only gets worse. I made sure to import as the OpenCollada type. Help please?

Akari_Un

Smash Apprentice
you need to download the collada plugin form the oficial page (collada's page) install and the when you are importing use OPEN COLLADA. not the other, and this isn't an error of DDB 2

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
Now that works, but I can not get a different part to work. Can you tell me what I may have done wrong?

http://i36.tinypic.com/14lq5hh.jpg

I also got an error when exporting the obj file from Autodesk, which said something about a rat nest texture mesh. Is that important?

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
Often, AutoDesk reports warnings with the export. Maybe this is the problem? However, I made sure to check off boxes like in the video.

Also, sometimes DasDonkey Box2 makes a "Model_Edited" file, but it is no different from the original.

Sorry again for all these issues. Thanks so much for your help!

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
Ah, so, Akari, I figured out the problem.

When I went to export, I was just clicking export. Instead, you need to open that little submenu, and use "export selected." Thanks again for the great program!

Akari_Un

Smash Apprentice
oh thanks, and sorry for no response before, I don't enter on this fourms so much

Top Bottom