• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 1/8/11 Miami, Florida

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ill be studying these videos carefully. ty...im comin for u mvd/esam >_>

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Huh I was told Seibrik 3-0'd ESAM first set. They only played in GFs so I assume everything I had between those two were GFs. I was even given that match order by Seibrik.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I got 3-0'd first set (SV, and 2 pictos (IC and Pika)), then I 3-2'd 2nd set, but 1st match wasn't recorded.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
oh okay so the SV game I have for 2.1 is actually 1.1 yes?

Also no problem Albert I hope you enjoy. That goes to everyone else. Study up and get better for next month~

Oh and ESAM put, VIDEOS UP or something like that in the thread title.
:rosalina:

8Bitman

Smash Master
I'm just gonna throw this out there.

Are there going to be any matches of myself?
I would like to practice correcting any mistakes I made this tourney, and BY GOD there were alot. =P

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm just gonna throw this out there.

Are there going to be any matches of myself?
I would like to practice correcting any mistakes I made this tourney, and BY GOD there were alot. =P
If you subscribed to 2link 8bit you woulda already saw there was some matches of you put up.

8Bitman

Smash Master
*Yells

Geeze Xaltis stop throwing me under the bus like that. XD
I almost never log onto my Youtube account. Seems like I have to.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Many apologies for some of the title mixups ESAM. I even made a simple mistake that could've been fixed by looking at the bracket lol. I'll fix them all immediately.

Also yeah 8bit there's like three matches of you. Your set against Seibrik and a game against DFEAR. Uhh I think that's it lol, maybe I'm forgetting something else.

:rosalina:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Ya you forgot my matches in Grand Finals beating ESAM. =P

ACtually IDK if we saved the matches of my set against ESAM second or third round.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Ya you forgot my matches in Grand Finals beating ESAM. =P

ACtually IDK if we saved the matches of my set against ESAM second or third round.

EDIT:!!!!
OMG!!! Do you have a match with DFEAR and I on Frigate??? I loved that match, cuz I won!!! =DDDDD

(.. X2 Post)

Top Bottom