• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
New date sate for February 5th! 2 weeks before the big National, Pound 5!

Florida has to get ready so we can perform well and SHOW DAT FLAWDAH SWAG

MVD

Smash Master
I don't agree I mean we should have ours the week before? More practice right before

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
besides.... we had one during jan....

thats one for jan

having one a week before pound is the one for feb

they dont have to be EXACTLY one month apart...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I know, but I like weeks in between tournaments anyway so I can hang out with my non-gamer friends on saturdays.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'm down with this on the same day as Ryo's, i don't want to travel further then i have to before Pound.

8Bitman

Smash Master
YYAAWWNN!!!!!!

Just have another tourney already ESAM, I want to own again.

GAWD IT'S ALREADY BEEN LIKE 5 DAYS!!!! UGHH!!!!

XD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah....Hbox doing the thing to me kinda just made me not give a ****.

Sorry Ryo/tampa since you guys had nothing to do with WATO being scheduled, but I'm not going to continue to be nice and then get **** on when I actually get a tournament date nobody has before.

Albert.

Smash Master
Esam have you talked it out with Mr. Hungry?

Maybe some mature discourse will enable you to move past any feelings of resentment or disillusionment you might have. I suppose it is the optimist in me who feels that we can reconcile with our northern Floridian brethren, or at least extend an olive branch of sorts.

I think this quote from my dear hero Martin Luther King Jr, might be applicable:

"Nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time: the need for man to overcome oppression and violence without resorting to oppression and violence. Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love."

Top Bottom