• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

8Bitman

Smash Master
MVD is better against every MU, EXCEPT for Snake dittos, DDD, Olimar, and R.O.B. And I can vouge for that. But other than that I would definitely say bunny is the 2nd best Snake in Florida, next to MVD.

But if we're talking actual long-term rankings here, then bunny is completely out of the picture.

8Bitman

Smash Master
XD Oh silly me. I was thinking, are there any other Snakes?

3rd*

Alright anymore? LOL

Then again, we will never know. But chyeah, sorry about that HRnut. T_T

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
My little brother overestimates my skill. I don't even consider myself the 5th best Snake in Florida. There are certain matchups I feel I excel at, but that's as far as it goes. I can train all I want, but what I need, like many others, is to sit with the best and play for awhile to learn the matchups I struggle with. :3

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I really need to find a way to get you guys. You're like 10-15mins down the street from me lol.

I had fun Bunnyma. Our matches were so close, but you got me.

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
My little brother overestimates my skill. I don't even consider myself the 5th best Snake in Florida. There are certain matchups I feel I excel at, but that's as far as it goes. I can train all I want, but what I need, like many others, is to sit with the best and play for awhile to learn the matchups I struggle with. :3

Thought you were greenace because of your avi.

MVD

Smash Master
Actually I am really good against DDD and Olimar, dittos I have gotten better, I never lost to an Olimar lol only DDD to beat me is seibrik and atomsk, pretty respectable

:phone:

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure the Clubhouse tourney is close to that date (although it's gonna be like 1-2 hours from Miami depending on how down south you're gonna be visiting).

8Bitman

Smash Master
I don't overestimate your skill, I just know what you can and cannot beat when you are at your best.

As for you 2Link.... LET'S MEET UP!!! Are you doing anything this Saturday??? =DDDD

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hmmm, not really lol. I could take the bus down to Coral Springs Mall if you guys don't mind picking me up/dropping me off around there.

Unless you guys happen to live right next to Atlantic Blvd. Then I'll just bus to the nearest spot.

I could really use the practice for Biglou's Bday tourney

:rosalina:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Bunnyma and 8bitman need the MANLY MONEY MATCH TRAINING
Wait what are those again? Something about choosing 5 characters.... etc. etc.

Also 2Link, we live about 5 minutes from the Coral Springs Mall. If you go there Jason and I can pick you up. And we also live near ATL BVD, but picking you up at the Mall is easiar, I have taken the bus to the Mall before with some friends. It is more convenient for us to get you there. =3

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
I had fun as well 2link. It would be great if we could meet up like 8bitman suggested. Catma or I could pick you up if you can't make it all the way. :3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
8bitman, manly money match =/= Iron man Money Match.

Manly Money match is for normally 5$, but each 3/5 set wins you one dollar.

Let's say I'm MMMing Nick Riddle and he is up 2$. If I win a set, it goes to him getting 1$. When you reach 5$ as either player, you win.

Don't let it fool you though, me and Seibrik once MMMed for like...3 hours one day and then 3 the next. **** takes a while.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
8bitman, manly money match =/= Iron man Money Match.

Manly Money match is for normally 5$, but each 3/5 set wins you one dollar.

Let's say I'm MMMing Nick Riddle and he is up 2$. If I win a set, it goes to him getting 1$. When you reach 5$ as either player, you win.

Don't let it fool you though, me and Seibrik once MMMed for like...3 hours one day and then 3 the next. **** takes a while.

Sounds like something I need to start doing.

8Bitman

Smash Master
catma is definitely the best of us 3. But he is just always busy with school whenever theres a tourney.

Geeze sounds like a mini-tourney between two people.

Top Bottom