• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

-!-

Smash Lord
Announcing that this tournament will be running XIF'S DOOR FEE!!

Door fee is now 15$ and you MUST PAY or I will kick you out of the venue. However, the 15$ includes your singles entry. If you do not wish to enter singles, your money will still go into the singles pot. If you bring a wii, this amount will be reduced to 13$.

About 10-15 people didn't pay door fee on Saturday, so I had to pay out of my own pocket, so I will make sure that doesn't happen again.

Is this for real??? I was thinking of doing doubles only... idk maybe ill just chill at the venue :glare:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
what? get 3 stockd? but why do u wanna get 3 stockd mix? i thought u were good :troll:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
NLL sort of has that. It's kinda in reverse though. At NLL you're essentially paying the same amount of money to enter singles as you would at a tourney with $10 single entry and $5 venue.

:rosalina:

8Bitman

Smash Master
We, WILL be going to this.

I might be entering Doubles, SHHHHHH!!!! IT'S A SECRET!!!!!

We're all making this ZP great for ESAM's last one. =D

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
This is likely to be the last smash tournament I go to.
Only going because its Eric's last tournament , hell I'll probly even enter singles.

We all goin out for steak after this~

McRib

Smash Journeyman
This is likely to be the last smash tournament I go to.
Only going because its Eric's last tournament , hell I'll probly even enter singles.

We all goin out for steak after this~
I'm in the same boat. Last ZP was a huge eyeopener for me, so I'm only going to this one because its ESAM's last one. I just don't have that much fun with the game anymore, and there are better and more important things that I need to do than play smash now. I had fun though throughout these three years. I will see all u peeps there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you guys should do what CFL does

just practice teams. it somehow gets you better for singles too and its mad fun :laugh:

Top Bottom