• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies: The Last 8/6/11

MVD

Smash Master
Snakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x.x

izzy24

Smash Ace
awesome tourney, glad i went. THE 8IGGEST SHOUTOUT to esam for helping me enter singles (i almost made up for it 8y 8eating sei8rik) who gets the 2nd 8iggest shoutout, awesome set 8ro :::: ) getting closer and closser to 8eating you

MVD you suck ;;;; ) teach me the snake matchup pls???????? also i used olimar in one match against phil 8ut i dont really care lol

2X edit com8o: dtorr can you teach me mvc3????????

DFEAR

Smash Hero
asking dtorr is cool and all but izzy. greenace lives down the street from you!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dtorr, think about it like this. there may not be much to look forward to, but look backwards and you'll find plenty.

izzy24

Smash Ace
oh yea 2link those games were awesome too 8ro yea it took us a while, peach is another weird character i hate facing (and wth is up with that ftilt!!!!????) XXXXD and dfear he does???????? i never knew, then again i havent met the kid, 8ut i would love to get into mvc3.... i just need to 8orrow someones x8ox/ps3 lol

Exdeath

Smash Master
nick riddle did it. what year are you lol
D-Torr is 2012 style. That's why he keeps SDing lately. He needs to break his non B buttons and keep a finger on top of that C stick. Then he'll starting winning everything again. :bee:

Dat Archer

Smash Cadet
A little late, but whatever.

Had a lot of fun in this tournament, and glad i made some sort of my name of myself. Just wish I got a bit higher. But GGs to everyone I played.

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I seriously died at GANON next to MVD's name.

I died so hard that my iPhone auto-caps'd "Ganon."

:phone:

Top Bottom