• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I'm glad you realize your mistakes bro...besides if u cant think when ur angry...ppl are gonna use that against ya...trust meee

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
YO YO YO HOW ABOUT YOU ALLS HUT THE **** UP
jk man dtorr if you come lets chuck rocks together (sexually).
Definately :chuckle:

that would be nice ^^ It wont be too many people in my car just me, dtorr and my friend who is driving us.
Legion is da bess
Legion is da bess
Legion is da bess
Legion is da bess

now

Milktea is mad
Forkgirl is mad
but Brianna isn't mad
and Chaz is really glad

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Xaltis, if you want I can just take your SD card out of your wii and keep it in my pocket the whole tournament. That would be easier than you taking all of them off and on etc. You just have to remember I have it.

Coffee™

I need it....
I think we should all just use my wii cuz I don't use textures in tourney and actually record matches fast and put **** up......

jus sayin...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, ive been really good about tourney vids lately too. id be happy to have my wii as the main wii at tourneys and upload vids and whatnot

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis, if you want I can just take your SD card out of your wii and keep it in my pocket the whole tournament. That would be easier than you taking all of them off and on etc. You just have to remember I have it.
Oh wow... I still can't believe your being an *******, if you even tried to take my SD card I would fight you for it anyways.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ill bring my brass knuckles...wait i meant gold knuckles...wait i really meant diamond

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm not being an *******. Just turn your textures off in tournament >_> Sheesh.

Umad?
Ahaaha I like how you just NOW say that, when you shoulda that at the start, but nah its k if ppl don't want my textures on in tourney they'll take out the SD card likes its always been, idk why you started this but nah its k.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
WHY AM I THE ONE WITH PURPLE HAIR?!?!?!?!?

God, at least give me yellow or green hair...jesus.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Why the **** am I a character from Mermaid Melody!?!??!?!

Because you have to be the one holding Dfear's hand.

WHY AM I THE ONE WITH PURPLE HAIR?!?!?!?!?

God, at least give me yellow or green hair...jesus.
Blame Justin for that he put you as that.

Why does that sig suck compared to the last one?

Your CFL you suck.

Why is Chaz gay with you in that sig Xaltis? o.o!!!! Oh gosh

uh...bout dat...

Coffee™

I need it....
Anywaaaaaaayyyyyyyssssss......

So I think we kinda don't have enough tourneys in SFL. ESAM took over my spot as main TO for these tournaments at ZP but I think it's time we started having AT LEAST bi-weekly tourneys again.

ESAM currently hosts tournaments on the 2nd Saturday of the month like I previously did so I've decided that it would be nice if I hosted a tourney on the last Saturday of every month in addition to this, starting this month.

thoughts on this?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Anywaaaaaaayyyyyyyssssss......

So I think we kinda don't have enough tourneys in SFL. ESAM took over my spot as main TO for these tournaments at ZP but I think it's time we started having AT LEAST bi-weekly tourneys again.

ESAM currently hosts tournaments on the 2nd Saturday of the month like I previously did so I've decided that it would be nice if I hosted a tourney on the last Saturday of every month in addition to this, starting this month.

thoughts on this?
I was gonna see if the Fun Depo by me joey and shaky would let us host tournaments there, but if you're willing to host again then ok.

I told Charlie about the sig and hes like "Wth xaltis!" lol

Coffee™

I need it....
I was gonna see if the Fun Depo by me joey and shaky would let us host tournaments there, but if you're willing to host again then ok.

Feel free to still ask. If they tell you yes I don't see much harm in possibly alternating whether we have tri-weeklies each month or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom