• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
people should actually remember to save replays on my wii this time. last time no one did lol

I actually have a job, so im not as quick as others to upload them, but I definitely get my stuff done

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
EVERYBODY SAVE TOURNAMENT MATCHES ON THE WII, NOT THE SD CARD

After the tournament, I will be personally going around and copying all of the data from that day and putting it online, INCLUDING random singles. If you want to save something cool that happened in friendlies, please do so on the SD card that is in there or not at all.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
but i dont wanna. theres so many good memories...

(very lazy)
You can put them on an SD card.

What I am saying is, save tournament matches on the wii itself.

Save friendlies that cool stuff happens on the SD card that is (probably) in there.

8Bitman

Smash Master
xaltis if you win this ill give you a cookie.

A REALLY YUMMY COOKIE! =P

8Bitman

Smash Master
LMAO xaltis! XD

and yeah even if we go... we aint bringing our wii since we have to have no replays... we have like 700+ replays. XD

Citizen

Smash Rookie
Do we have to reserve spots online or just show up for registration? If that is the case, Citizen and Dreweyes will be attending.

Coffee™

I need it....
My wii will be on the bigger tv and will be used to save all "important" matches, because you guys end up never doing anything and ya know I actually upload stuff like a day or two max after the tourney, most of the time the same night....No more debate. k thx.

Also, honestly if you want good friendlies recorded you should let either me or ESAM know so they can be uploaded after you save them on w/e SD card.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
My wii will be on the bigger tv and will be used to save all "important" matches, because you guys end up never doing anything and ya know I actually upload stuff like a day or two max after the tourney, most of the time the same night....No more debate. k thx.

Also, honestly if you want good friendlies recorded you should let either me or ESAM know so they can be uploaded after you save them on w/e SD card.
No its not. My wii will be on the bigger t.v me and Esam already discussed this. I upload stuff now that I have recording software and Esam does too. End of discussion.

Coffee™

I need it....
No its not. My wii will be on the bigger t.v me and Esam already discussed this. I upload stuff now that I have recording software and Esam does too. End of discussion.
I'm actually being serious now. NO. I'm not really interested in seeing stuff like the textures you do/have as far as when tourneys are concerned. The stuff is cool to look at but keep it to casual play and friendlies. To be honest, aside from you displaying your textures I can't really think of any particular reason why this should be a big deal for you. I'm actually looking to get stuff from the tourneys out there which never happens when your wii is there. Also, I'm not going to take the time out to search every wii at the venue for replays of that day. Like I said I'll record any good replays by anyone, they just have to let me know what they want done.

In addition to that, Esam has had recording software and hardware for a while now and with no offense to ESAM but his recordings are fairly sparce. I discussed this with him before hand a few days ago anyway. But I'm not really mentioning anything about it after this post.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm actually being serious now. NO. I'm not really interested in seeing stuff like the textures you do/have as far as when tourneys are concerned. The stuff is cool to look at but keep it to casual play and friendlies. To be honest, aside from you displaying your textures I can't really think of any particular reason why this should be a big deal for you. I'm actually looking to get stuff from the tourneys out there which never happens when your wii is there. Also, I'm not going to take the time out to search every wii at the venue for replays of that day. Like I said I'll record any good replays by anyone, they just have to let me know what they want done.

In addition to that, Esam has had recording software and hardware for a while now and with no offense to ESAM but his recordings are fairly sparce. I discussed this with him before hand a few days ago anyway. But I'm not really mentioning anything about it after this post.
Well I just got my recording stuff and have been uploading all my friendlys with Afro I did so far I WILL UPLOAD ALL TOURNEY MATCHES! I delete over 200 replays on my wii JUST FOR THIS TOURNEY! My wii will be on the big t.v!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom