• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Snipa, Xaltis, you two really need to chill out. I know you guys like each other offline. So please, stop talking to each other online, or at least on the boards where other people have to see it. I know neither of you are trolling so please, cut the crap. If you don't like the others' posts, block them or ignore them.

Thank you.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Snipa, Xaltis, you two really need to chill out. I know you guys like each other offline. So please, stop talking to each other online, or at least on the boards where other people have to see it. I know neither of you are trolling so please, cut the crap. If you don't like the others' posts, block them or ignore them.

Thank you.
What are you talking about? Me and Snipa are cool online too. And I really don't know what the difference is between me online and offline. Oh yea there is no difference...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
What are you talking about? Me and Snipa are cool online too. And I really don't know what the difference is between me online and offline. Oh yea there is no difference...
i see it. 100% clearly

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Princess lea (spelling?) has some wise words for eric in star wars ep. 4. he should take a peek and see what she said

this saturday should be really fun for me. been so long since ive seen alot of you guys, and really long since a tourney too...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

Oh wow D-Torr, I just thought less of you because of that post now...
Relax guy

I just joke around on the forums

nothing to be taken seriously or out of hate

i love this community, CFL, SFL, NFL, all of FL

in no way was I trying to offend you at all, if you took it that way, then I apologize

i dnt think thats possible

<3dtorr
<3dfear he da fear

Me neither
I <3 ma Brudda D-Torr!!!
<3 mah Sista Legion!!!

well...i like dtorr but...his ...-shrugs- were way more annoying than the little gif that xaltis posts i mean he isnt posting it and ONLY it hes posting the gif and then talking pretending its talking soo hes basically her..(ill NVR say her name :) ) but...yeah the ...-shrugs- was a little annoying and i wouldve asked you to stop btu in a nicer way as well STILL LOVE YOU THO DTORR
as I did with Xaltis, I apologize for my "annoying shrugs"

What happened to my thread.....
people realized it didn't soley belong to u
Sorry for all the commotion

I truly didn't know that my *shrugs* posts would be that big a deal

I'm done and I'm sorry

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you guys bring a cube you can run your own tournament. I wouldn't mind, just when you get called for brawl, play brawl.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hold a melee side tourney, people could actually improve at games in general instead of playing pointless random tournaments.

Id be down for melee singles on the side even if it was 5 people.

EDIT:
Oh yeah and your all ********.
Yo this guy knows whats up! Do it after the brawl tourney.
lol Maybe we'll have melee on the side >>
Omg cfl is coming :) Mmk i will come now for a lil bit. I think im bowling saturday but we will see

If you guys bring a cube you can run your own tournament. I wouldn't mind, just when you get called for brawl, play brawl.
Respect.

Hey seibrik maybe we can run that double sheik team again :chuckle:
cuz its obviously good. Anyway about that discount hehe I play lucas :(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
>_> If other people want to give you the money to enter go ahead, just talk to them. Or, you can win money from the melee side event and use it to enter lol.

8Bitman

Smash Master
mario kart wii FTW!!!!

i love daht game!!! DAISY FTW!!!

funky... >_>

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I like how this isnt a tournament anymore. Its' like a smashfest. I'll wreck anyone in Mario Kart Wii. Taking 10$ MMs! After I beat Polt in SA2B.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Its actually a tournament. If I need a TV that people are doing other things on I'm gonna kick them off.

You guys have from 11 to 2 to play the other games. It would be best if you could do it by then, but if not, I'll only take a max of 2 TV's away from brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom