• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Honestly brackets should be randomized, if EVERY bracket was ALWAYS randomized, no one can complain as everyone has pretty much the same chance as **** happening to them.

Though i do like ESAM's idea of separating by team.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Thanks for putting it last ESAM. =3

I SWEAR I GET BRACKET ***** EVERY ZP!

**** brackets..

8Bitman

Smash Master
Hmm I never really had a problem with brackets lol. I like having to go against PR'd players early

:rosalina:
Yes same here, but when it's every ZP, you get sad and want to place farther.. In the end miracles don't happen.. XD

MVD

Smash Master
Or we can **** side events ant do teams and pools/singles more play time for everyone

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I go to brawl tourneys to play brawl seibrik, if you don't want brawl go to a melee tourney. Random tourneys or 3v3 those are the best side event choices.
Says someone advocating Project M, Snowboard kids, Mario Party, and Pokemon puzzle league.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im just sayin

i plan on (to try) having psa brawl with me by esams next tourny, and i wont set it up till after. anyone who wants to play is welcome, i'll host a tourny at the 2nd zp tourny i bring it to, after brawl's done

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure Serg and I got 4th in teams ESAM. Fun tourney, maybe if we practice we could actually win next time????
Oh man...somebody must've misclicked the bracket (Possibly me) Sorry. I updated the text results but I can't update the bracket since I deleted the tio file.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I go to brawl tourneys to play brawl seibrik, if you don't want brawl go to a melee tourney. Random tourneys or 3v3 those are the best side event choices.
So what I got was "No non-Brawl side events at Brawl tournaments even though they could be fun."

Project M wtf? I entered a tourney once for Project M, your wrong on that one Tommy lol

Are you Super Sayain?
You've played Snowboard kids, Pokemon puzzle league, and Mario Party at tournaments before. Side events don't HAVE to be tournaments. They could just be people playing games on the side. The event of them playing those games on the side are side events.

Aside from those, Project M is not a Brawl tournament and yet you still entered it.
Why?
My guess would be:
Because you thought you and everyone around you would have a good time.

I'm not putting you down for playing these games at tournaments. I'm just saying don't put down other people so quickly. I think Brawl PSA, when put together right, would be a great side game. My fighter kirby is so legit. I want to make my Time Mage Zelda better.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So what I got was "No non-Brawl side events at Brawl tournaments even though they could be fun."

You've played Snowboard kids, Pokemon puzzle league, and Mario Party at tournaments before. Side events don't HAVE to be tournaments. They could just be people playing games on the side. The event of them playing those games on the side are side events.

Aside from those, Project M is not a Brawl tournament and yet you still entered it.
Why?
My guess would be:
Because you thought you and everyone around you would have a good time.

I'm not putting you down for playing these games at tournaments. I'm just saying don't put down other people so quickly. I think Brawl PSA, when put together right, would be a great side game. My fighter kirby is so legit. I want to make my Time Mage Zelda better.
Snow board kids 2

Credit is due [X]

Credit is deserved [X]

= D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You never deserve credit NOR is credit ever due. Only afro is allowed to determine this you miserable swine filth.
Your an idiot lol <- (saying that in a nice funny way)

ONLY XALTIS AND AFRO get to say who deserve credit and all that. Since its OUR thing.

8Bitman

Smash Master
MVD, Afro how were those friendlies with my brother at ZP? =3

snack attack dittos all the way! XD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Revamping the rule set now, since MLG is not fixed in its Brawl stance I wanna retry Dastrn's stage striking system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom