• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Sorry DLYL I did see your post earlier, but I didn't think about replying to it at the time lol. I don't think you're a noob also I didn't even notice you were new to the boards until just now D:, Welcome~

BBQTV

Smash Master
Sorry DLYL I did see your post earlier, but I didn't think about replying to it at the time lol. I don't think you're a noob also I didn't even notice you were new to the boards until just now D

the reason you didnt notice him is because you think he is a noob

BBQTV

Smash Master

He's clearly stated here that his skill at the game should at least be above the level of a noob.

it doesnt matter what he thinks of himself. you didnt respond because you think he is a noob

Two-Ell

Smash Master

Eh I'll admit I didn't really feel like responding at the time. I was more preoccupied with what was being discussed earlier. The answer to his question layed in the first post of the thread if I recall correctly.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
STOP WITHT HE PHOENIX WRIGHT BULL****

This is NOT a social thread. If you want to do this crap go to the PR thread, NOT this thread. Jesus christ >_>

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
ESAM, umad? By the way, Waft-OLi hasn't gotten in contact with me recently. Hopefully he's still going to this. If not, I have no ride AND no partner.

(Well, then again, if I have no ride, it's pretty much pointless to state I have no partner since...I won't be going anyway)

Exdeath

Smash Master
lol nice, half my music library is video game remixes and OSTs. I almost didn't want to get the ToP/S album, but it was pretty good. I like Chronometrical and Antegenesis the most out of it x3
I have a couple dozen hours of trance, but the greater majority of my collection is also VGM or remixes/covers of VGM. I liked many of the tracks in the ToS album, but my favorite piece is probably Riddles in the Dark. Have you heard Red Tailed Fox' "Brinstar Bonsai Garden?"

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
technically, he's only responding to stuff in this thread, and including gif's or w.e. with them, that's not really wrong, ur just getting annoyed for w.e. reason.

i think they put a good bit of personality with each post, like i can better imagine taylor's expressions with them lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
technically, he's only responding to stuff in this thread, and including gif's or w.e. with them, that's not really wrong, ur just getting annoyed for w.e. reason.

i think they put a good bit of personality with each post, like i can better imagine taylor's expressions with them lol
Seibrik been tryna contact you all day ***:mad:

I wanted to come down today, i might come down later tonight stay near your phone.
I wanna record some matches, can i do that at your house me vs you?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i keep texting you, i'm at work, just got a hold of a computer. that'd be cool if u came by, but i can text so text me u dumb mofo

or wait, and call me after 6

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Thank you Seibrik, that's exactly why I'm doing pics, everyone else is doing it for w/e reasons.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well in that case I'll continue again with the gifs if the mood strikes me x3. I don't want to mooch off of Xaltis' interesting way of expression lol. Also Ex, Riddles in the Dark remind me of that horrible time I had in the Morlia Gallery T.T I was lost in there for like the longest time. Also no I haven't heard that D: I might go take a listen sometime.

Edit: Ironically I happen to be listening to that same song right now lol.

BBQTV

Smash Master
esam is doing the von karma, cause after my post he

RAGE QUIT!!!!!

Coffee™

I need it....
I swear....if I could still infract you guys for all of the phoenix wright / dumb gif posts I would.....

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
It was all in good fun R@vyn~

seriously though how many gifs do you have in your bucket Xaltis? lol. Also could you tell me where 'Zobiko' comes from? D:, I've been wondering for a while.

Edit: blah I forget I'm logged under FM inside of Chrome.

-2link

Naxuro

Smash Rookie
Zobiko comes from House of the Dead EX, a japanese-only arcade game from the house of the dead series. I think it's mainly minigames and not shooting judging from Zobiko's cartoony look. She's his racer in Sonic and Sega all-star racing.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Zobiko comes from House of the Dead EX, a japanese-only arcade game from the house of the dead series. I think it's mainly minigames and not shooting judging from Zobiko's cartoony look. She's his racer in Sonic and Sega all-star racing.
DAM Big Josh postin on fourms and answering questions, good ****!

DFEAR

Smash Hero

I'm seriously getting annoyed with the interferences that have been brought upon this thread's original purpose. WHERE IS JOEY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom