• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I"ll enter brawl if you guys let me enter for 5 bucks! I"ve said this before.

also redhalberd if you manage if to beat me in project m in some sort of parrel universe it would be nothing short of a miricle :lol:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The side event IS going to be Project M.

If you want to bring your own laptop, run TIO by yourself with low amount of TV's (I will be the main TO there, so at most I will give you 1-2), and run your event without interfering with my own event, be my guest.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
project M? lol no thanks

ill bring a wii, per usual, if my ride doesnt fall through. also per usual, no dice on the tv

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
bring halberd/hrnut

im sure halz will get to u if he can or something.

would be rly cool to get u guys here

i can house both friday and saturday nights if needed.

gallax

Smash Hero
If i do get a car id like to stay at ur house sat night seibrik. Then u and me can sit down and you can teach me bout that mk/snake matchup that you know so well :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
IF YOU DON'T SAY YOU ARE BRINGING A WII YOU WILL NOT GET THE DISCOUNT! PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU ARE

4 SPACES LEFT

caps

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
All wii spots are filled up. You can bring some in the event of extra TVs, and if they can be used I will still give you the discount, but I will be giving those 7 other people priority.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Eh if I can make it(pretty sure I will) I'll bring my wii as an extra. I encourage replay saves on mine since we never really publish how fun this event is. It could attract some people that way.

Kyon I better see you down here so we can get some offline friendlies in. D:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
All wii spots are filled up. You can bring some in the event of extra TVs, and if they can be used I will still give you the discount, but I will be giving those 7 other people priority.

My wii should've been 2nd on the list ESAM cause my wii will most likely be the 2nd one there like always.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Doesn't matter the order lol. My bad cuz you never specifically said (or I missed it) that you were bringing yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom