• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I was thinking we do something more along the lines of a Halloween party.
Costumes , fun , CANDY MMS?

Then again , I'd probly have to work this day!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you guys know the drill with me and attending by now, so no point repeating it

ill let you know if it actually turns out well, though

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I was thinking we do something more along the lines of a Halloween party.
Costumes , fun , CANDY MMS?

Then again , I'd probly have to work this day!

Oh i'll def have a costume I just have to think about something. (No not a costume everyone knows I have a Link outfit)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just watched the set i had with mvd. ur a ****ing man mvd. that projectile game of urs ****ing overwhelmed me. i shouldnt ever let my eyes offs u cuz when that **** happens u make a **** landmine. ****ers killed me like 3x. good **** bro. we must play more.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay Dfear it's been really bugging me so I have to ask. Is your avi Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari? The second I see those school supplies in that girls hand, along with the purple hair, and that grin I know it HAS to be her lol.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
of course its her. shes so amazing, and the anime is just as good. even tho its like 15 episodes xD

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Amazing, Bakemonogatari is my favorite anime. You sir have good taste. I have like every ep dl'd lol. I can go on and on about how much I love it lol. I just stumbled on it looking for a romance to watch lol.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll282/2link121/Wallpapers/konachan-com-55791-bakemonogatari-s.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll282/2link121/Wallpapers/konachan-com-55310-bakemonogatari-s.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll282/2link121/Wallpapers/Bakemonogatari103.png

Wallpapers I have rotating on Windows 7 lol. I have two more but I like these the most. The order is from my top favorite down x3

Xaltis

Smash Hero
of course its her. shes so amazing, and the anime is just as good. even tho its like 15 episodes xD
Japanese people are being stupid with anime these days. Its like by the 8th episode your like "AH YES I REALLY LIKE THIS ANIME AND I'M SO INTO IT!!!" then ep 12 its done and your like "wtf.....i just started liking it..."

Two-Ell

Smash Master
The Intro to ep one was kinda wth when I saw it. I wasn't really attracted to the 'Paranormal' tag when I read the description and the gore clips during the intro were lul. I believe in giving things a chance I decided to keep watching despite the hella weirdness. The first ten seconds were looooooool though. After I had finished ep one I was interested/hooked. Also it's not done at ep. fifteen. There's going to be a second season released. I haven't looked into when, but I wont watch it eitherway till it's fully released.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
>_> if u guys have nicktoons invader zim already aired two unreleased episodes and plan on releasing the others that werent aired back (2-3 more?) when it wasnt canceled and im soooo hoping they release the ending movie.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT XALTIS

Also, My Pikachu avatar is the BEST EVER! THUNDER! YELLOW FUR! RED DOTS! RAT!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you guys dress up (More than a mask, like an entire outfit) you get door fee to 3$. However, doing this AND bringing a wii still only gives you a 2$ discount.

8Bitman

Smash Master
OMG this iz so kewl! i'm go to try and find something to where to this, lol if i could get a rob costume i would. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom