• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[EU] Make some Neuss 2

Staco

Smash Champion
I was told Yami is recording the videos allready.
Glutonny will maybe attend the spain Cuenca tourney.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Well as long as its Yami uploading and recording its worth the wait, his intro's/quality is amazing :)

Tiersie

Smash Ace
God****it guys are you really going to let THE tournament where Ramin gave pakkies to everyone just slip into obscureness like that? Come on how bad could it be to upload some videos that you know are going to be ****ing hyped to no end... Or were, since it's been almost a month now. Way to screw the pooch.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo izwa, when you gonna make that Leon combo video so Mr-R don't over shadow him? :p

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Just watched the vid .....
that was DEFINTELY worth the wait.
The custom intro, the wallpaper that said make some neuss, the music, the quality its all amazing!
yami ur a pretty cool ****** guy

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Damm im gonna love having mk dittos with kaos when i see him again xD

just saw the matches with staco, good job to both of them and the lp vs ramin matches were so dope XD

Mr-R

Smash Champion
yay finally more vids :D
I think all vids will be up in about a week

Top Bottom