• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European SSB ladder

NixxxoN

Smash Master
lol hey guys he is so ownage-hungry so I told him to join SSB_EU, he maybe can help us all to train and improve, hes very good after all.

swebits98

Smash Apprentice
i would like to join if internet is not slow for playing:bee:
i will upload my match vids soon too :lick:

M@d-F!ghter

Smash Cadet
tiger stfu! this is europeans only, cause others would ****ing lag so gtfo. and stop beeing that arogant!
get a live !!

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
learn to fuking smash cuz apparnetly u euros suck more then a vacuum cleaner on full blast on a fuking shaggy *** dirty rug! sniff...pwned

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Hey I remember playing you M@d, and you too Lawrencelot... it was when I was in Egypt, I went by Pharaoh lol... it's cool you guys are at the top... we should play again sometime

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
Yo Gory Snake dude, I've never actually seen u online at all, but I'm up for our match sometime soon....i'm in reps most week nights after 10pm (GMT) for a couple of hours or so after work so if you show your face around then one night this week....... or is a different server better for you? I ping well in most european servers so i'm cool with whereever, let me know.

Xelgand

Smash Apprentice
Ok whats up with this guys?

I dont see anyone online in the hamachi net, even now that Reps is offline O.o

Top Bottom