• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Even More Apparent Leak Pics (Seems to be Fake - Check out the fifth pic)

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Check these out. Unsure of the authenticity, but they look good. Plus, they seem to correspond with the apparent leak we had the other day. No new info, i'm afraid, but we don't even know if these are real. The dodgy differences between Pokemon Trainer's name are questionable, but i thought i'd show them regardless.

EDIT - I didn't notice that there were two different copies of the game, th US and Japanese one. Hm.

EDIT 2 - These are looking to be fake! Even though some guy on the brawl central forums has said he's the creator of them and that they're fake, it doesn't mean he's telling the truth.

However, one thing you can't deny is that in the fifth pic, King Dedede is called simply 'Dedede', indicating that it's the Japanese version of the game, but in the same pic Bowser is called 'Bowser', not 'Koopa', which is what he should be called if it's the Japanese version.

Soodey

Smash Apprentice
i didnt deny that one really, the 35 char rumor was crap though, and hopefully the ridley leak is true.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Meh, at this point I'll believe anything if it has a decent pic to prove it
I just want to see teh Brawlz

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
We need a picture/Video of gameplay. The roster is too easy to photoshop..

He gets point on the Box Covers though.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
wow someone actually printed out the cover and put it on another games... What an idoit and what a waste of time. (last pick is fake (the boxes/games)

The first pic is fake because of the background..

They all might be fake becaus ebowser's name aint koopa but ohh well.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
wow someone actually printed out the cover and put it on another games... What an idoit and what a waste of time. (last pick is fake (the boxes/games)

The first pic is fake because of the background..

They all might be fake becaus ebowser's name aint koopa but ohh well.
The background changes black after everyone has selected a character

Edit: Beaten

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just want to point out, a lot of the names on the fourth picture appear differently than they do in pics 1-3. Also, this is showing the American version of the game(which is very far off to have been leaked out already).

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
"Hey trust me these game bozes have like a disc inside and a back cover as well I mean come on geez."

Make an effort to prove legitimacy or don't post at all, I say.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Just want to point out, a lot of the names on the fourth picture appear differently than they do in pics 1-3. Also, this is showing the American version of the game(which is very far off to have been leaked out already).
Good eye!
:3You get a Jar of cookies!

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Covers are so easy to make, all you need is a simple cover/disc cover program on your PC. Even I can do it, someone with better skill than me could easily make a Wii cover :/

And I don't deny the starter roster, but I can maybe deny the order they appear in on screen. Personally, fitting in theory or not, I don't think that's Zelda's correct slot graphic, and I can't believe Diddy and DK are on oppisite sides.

AsbestosBlatant

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure about this...
The last few look pretty shoppable and inconclusive.

Had you encountered this elsewhere on the internet, I'm pretty sure you'd have posted it here.
This is nothing but a photoshop of the first one shown with a white background and a little spherization as a soft light layer.

Try not to post leak images unless it's not of the character select screen or a second screenshot of something we've all seen by now. They're too easy to tweak and make look brand new.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Look, we saw the supposed starting roster a good while ago.

If somebody DID have Brawl, and they were spreading pictures, we would have seen the FULL roster by now.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Beleivers of pics/videos of select screens are perverbial fools! Sometimes fakers post these to stir up controversy because they find it humorous. If he showed a video of Olimar doing all of his moves, or PT, then I'd find him credible.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Ive noticed Snake appears and moves Wario to the side in the first pic, while the rest have all Wario and no Snake...

Deconfirmed?

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
If I had Brawl, I would just show you videos and stuff. It's honestly just to easy to photoshop that stuff.

Even though that's probably what the starting screen looks like, just so what? It's nothing new, why don't you just show us something we don't know about yet?

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I somehow find Zelda AND Sheik being in the same box is interesting. In Melee, they only showed Zelda. Interesting.

gamer8

Smash Lord
What the hell? If There's a slot for both Zelda and Shiek, there should be one for Zero suit samus too, jesus!

cormano

Smash Rookie
What the hell? If There's a slot for both Zelda and Shiek, there should be one for Zero suit samus too, jesus!
well, you can turn into sheik at any time in the match. as for samus, you might go a whole match without even touching a smash ball, so it'd be misleading.

as for the topic, you'd figure that a character like snake would unlock WAY after either luigi or jigglypuff. i'm not talking about mr. game & watch WAY after, but, at least more than that.

but in the case that this is the case when the game comes out (snake or sonic before luigi, jigglypuff, etc.,) i'm not gonna complain about it.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Even though confirmed fake, Snake looks really big compared to Yoshi, Diddy, and DK in the first shot.

aruby14

Smash Apprentice
look i hate to be a **** but it comes out Thursday. like 6 days from now. Just stop with all the crap "leaks". its just sad and a bit scary.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
i didnt deny that one really, the 35 char rumor was crap though, and hopefully the ridley leak is true.
Yeah but don't you think resizing him would take away his point of being playable? Besides has has to be a little bigger than Giga if he's in, that's not gonna happen

I know you will probably refer me to the resizing of ridley in the melee intro, but hey don't get me wrong i love ridley, but as a fan i have to tell you that there is no possible way of him being playable, he might be a boss though

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but don't you think resizing him would take away his point of being playable? Besides has has to be a little bigger than Giga if he's in, that's not gonna happen

I know you will probably refer me to the resizing of ridley in the melee intro, but hey don't get me wrong i love ridley, but as a fan i have to tell you that there is no possible way of him being playable, he might be a boss though
hey hey. leave it for the Ridley for Brawl topic. That is in noway related to this discussion.
<sorry for the double post>

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I don't get it. Authenticity aside, why would you even add Sheik into Zelda's icon if you were still just going to put "Zelda" above it and nothing else?

I don't know. That alone made it seem pretty fake to me.

Top Bottom