• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Even MORE godly luigi taunt spike during REAL MATCH -.-

WIGI

Smash Champion
thanks =)

i still think tehse are easier to do than luigi's DAIR spike, ive only done that like 4 times in brawl.

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
I heard his spike is fixed knockback, if that's true it'd spike like that at 0% which is when they don't expect something to kill them.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah so in negative zone depending on the ceiling hight it can kill light characters like kirby and stuff.

WIGI

Smash Champion
OK peoples i found someone with a capture card and his bringin in the rest of my required fottedge, so FireProof is planned to be released tonight or tomorow. =) knowing me il get the fottedge and be uber pumped and work on it til like 12 tonight then release it.

Zarez

Smash Cadet
thanks =)

i still think tehse are easier to do than luigi's DAIR spike, ive only done that like 4 times in brawl.
That first sentence had me confused for a bit, until I realized you meant "these."

I've actually never attempted this during a real match. I need to remember to try it next time I have a chance of pulling it off.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
lol. I didn't realize that taunt could be used that way on smashville. I can't wait to pull that off on one my friends.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Ok Everyone shes finished. My combo video FireProof should dazzle you more than this small teaser. come to the new thread to see it.

Top Bottom