• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Nite

Smash Champion
Nice, David. I'll make one of your tournaments eventually, man. I promise.

Good ****, Raynex.

Spaceballs/Soft. <3 Good job.

DYC

Smash Champion
XIF take your stuff elsewhere. I know you are happy Scar lost but move on and quit spamming up the results thread with that nonsense.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
XIF take your stuff elsewhere. I know you are happy Scar lost but move on and quit spamming up the results thread with that nonsense.
I never met scar.

I never met Aarosmashguy.

I dont really have anything against scar.

but Aarosmashguy is amazing.

that is why I will spread his good word.

and me being banned?

Look at my join date.

and the color of my name.

I'm like...

special.

yeah! :bee: >_>

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i'll stop "ruining" the thread when people stop ruining it with aarosmashguy comments.

no one is telling you to read my comments.
You should know I'm not talking to you. Shut the **** up about aerosmashguy. Upsets happen. Get over it.

C!Z

Smash Lord
This was too good. Thanks to everyone. Darkrain thanks for the housing and the Captain shows.

Raynex and Cactuars Fox are simply amazing. So many good people, thanks for all the friendlies. A lot of you guys are much cooler than I thought.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
You should know I'm not talking to you. Shut the **** up about aerosmashguy. Upsets happen. Get over it.
lol that was not even close to an upset in any way. High-level player beats another high-level player, how is that an upset?

I'm surprised people are getting so uptight about this, you should know that Atlantic South goes all-out with their fads. Remember George Zimmer? Yeah, Atlantic South started that too :laugh:

Why so serious?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol that was not even close to an upset in any way. High-level player beats another high-level player, how is that an upset?

I'm surprised people are getting so uptight about this, you should know that Atlantic South goes all-out with their fads. Remember George Zimmer? Yeah, Atlantic South started that too :laugh:

Why so serious?
Because nerds like you really don't have anything better to do. Can we limit posting to just ATTENDEES? If you want to praise aerosmashguy start a thread for it. Stop ****ing this one up.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah, seriously. I'm sure you guys are proud of Aero, but just let the results thread talk about more than a single matchup.Also, stop spamming those group invites.

Can't wait for vids.

If Dark wants to keep this series going, i'll be sure to keep SCSYNs going to make sure we don't all start playing stupid versions of smash.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Wait, this was a hate on Scar thing?

:[
---
That google ad was over the top though, lmfao - But enough, seriously.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Like when this thread first started I expected some vids, shoutouts, something interesting.. all it is is XIF, Yahyuhz, and Nesn00b spamming the crap outta this thread. Un-interesting, stupidity. Unsubscribing. (Are you guys jumping on AARO b/c of your own shortcomings because scar ***** you guys? OR PROBABLY WOULD?)

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Nerds? Lmao. First off, Aarosmashguy is amazing at smash bros, unlike you. I think you're just jealous of how great he is at everything. He can probably play your main better than you can. Second, if we have nothing better to do, why do you follow us up? It makes you look even more stupid in the eyes of Aarosmashguy, but he will forgive you if you repent and join the group.

Oh, and to Reno: We don't have to be able to beat Scar or anyone else at Smash Bros. We have our savior Aarosmashguy to do it for us.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Nerds? Lmao. First off, Aarosmashguy is amazing at smash bros, unlike you. I think you're just jealous of how great he is at everything. He can probably play your main better than you can. Second, if we have nothing better to do, why do you follow us up? It makes you look even more stupid in the eyes of Aarosmashguy, but he will forgive you if you repent and join the group.

Oh, and to Reno: We don't have to be able to beat Scar or anyone else at Smash Bros. We have our savior Aarosmashguy to do it for us.
Calling me bad at melee only supports me not being a nerd. Talk to anybody that met me there, I'm not nerdy at all. I was one of three wearing a flat bill hat and popping my collar, and I had by far the most stylish shoes.
I follow up because unlike you, I met people at the venue who I want to talk to more.

DYC

Smash Champion
Like when this thread first started I expected some vids, shoutouts, something interesting.. all it is is XIF, Yahyuhz, and Nesn00b spamming the crap outta this thread. Un-interesting, stupidity. Unsubscribing. (Are you guys jumping on AARO b/c of your own shortcomings because scar ***** you guys? OR PROBABLY WOULD?)
Stick around, 99% of the posts in here are from people who didn't even show up. Their spam will be dealt with.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Yeah, you're a cool kid. You spend a lot of money on clothes and kill your brain cells off by smoking marijuana and drinking lots of alcohol. Does that make you feel good about yourself knowing that in five years no one will remember you and you'll be at home with mommy, jobless and STILL won't be as good as Aarosmashguy at smash bros?

Just embrace Aaro and he can change your future.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah, you're a cool kid. You spend a lot of money on clothes and kill your brain cells off by smoking marijuana and drinking lots of alcohol. Does that make you feel good about yourself knowing that in five years no one will remember you and you'll be at home with mommy, jobless and STILL won't be as good as Aarosmashguy at smash bros?

Just embrace Aaro and he can change your future.
Please stop. No one is impressed.

Top Bottom