• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

darkatma

Smash Hero
yeah i doubt mango's coming either lolll

of the 3 times mango was supposed to come to norcal, he came 0 times

there were even 2 team names at the NUB tourney about mango
Norcal still has the best puff, and
Mango's Bus

Big_R

Smash Champion
shiz needs to win the tourny this weekend if he ends up goin then come to kc it will be a blasty blast.

m2k

Zantetsu

Smash Master
*Changes Subject >: )*

Since this tournament is getting pretty huge, anyone need me to record? I get pretty awesome quality with my capture card but it only records 30fps. Here is a sample (No comments on gameplay. I know my fox sucks. SSB64 for life. /Johns):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcoDHqaNl1g

If this quality is ok with anyone, I can probably get them up extremely quick since I'll be having my laptop at the hotel. So if I recorded any pools matches, they could be up by the tomorrow :)

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
ppl know me, **** Lol imma try and get a ride with someone bc i dont want to fly i dont even think ill be playing doubles :(

Sheik_be_male

Smash Cadet
Sadly I have just found out that I will not be able to attend this tournament due to a school function that I can't skip...

I am very sad face about this whole thing I was looking forward to this since Zantetsu told me about it >=(

Scar

#HarveyDent
I hope EC can make it to this, and if SS goes then it'll be me, him, Jiano and Darkrain at the SAME TOURNAMENT. Daaaaamn.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
From DUCK"

And... it's DUCK" Again. Today I talked with the Student Life Office Secretary, and discussed getting the same room for Sunday as well. It turns out that the room's unreserved and completely open. 95% chance that it's ours. Unconfirmed, but you can sure as hell bet we got it.

We settled on the subject of returning/leaving the Venue Fee. We'll just take $60 out of the full pot and leave it at that. That's less than $1 a person and will cover our duck-tails. We're all willing to spare the extra time to attend the event for two whole days. In fact, I'm personally ecstatic.

It sounds as though the room can lock down and we can leave the TV sets there overnight. This is -hint-hint- for those considering bringing setups because WE NEED THEM.

So anyways, I think it's safe to go ahead and advertise that this event will take place with pools on Saturday and brackets on Sunday.

-- -- DUCK"

dmac

Smash Champion
thats fantastic news duck :3 can't wait. i know not everyone at JCCC is super into melee, but we reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly appreciate the support we're getting from you guys. if you're interested in helping host and run pools we also need all the help we can get, and it'd be a great experience for you guys to learn how to host a tourney of this size. hell it'll be a learning experience for us too, we've never really tried anything on this level, but we're workin out the plans to make this one of the best possible tourney experiences and the least amount of wasted time. we want everyone to say that this was almost on the level of an FC... we're aiming for that level of quality, really!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
We may like brawl, but melee is still to good. We will do our best to help out. and yes this is the real Stealth Raptor. Someone is having too much fun with my account......

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok nvm I got the time off work, so I'll be there. I'll pre-reg as soon as I get hold of Smeesh.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
wow no one has hope in me =(

and my mom doesnt let me travel

alone so yea im trying 2 find someone

Tacoom

Smash Lord
This looks like a good place to give up my midwest Yosh title... ive longed for retirement

but that doesnt mean ill stop playing ^_^

Big_R

Smash Champion
dude is pc coming?!?!?! vidjo said pc wanted to team with him and so did cactuar and wife and mango but ya he doesnt even kno if hes goin lol.

but PC???

SamDvds

Smash Ace
woot i just found a plane ticket on that site dave put up for $190 round trip from LA to KC

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Awesome.

Cups mah dude I'm pretty sure me and Applejack are gonna team this time. He hasn't been to a tourney in over a year so we gotta do it.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Me, Cactuar, Eggm, JMan and GOTM will prob be buying plane tickets tomorrow so

a) who wants to team with me
and
b) MORE HYPE

Top Bottom