• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Who else just got done watching survivor?
Those fish got mindgamed.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord

wow wow wow.
wow @ this tournament not being sticked on tournament listings. We have 100 people registered and ridiculous OOS attendance. East Coast, Northeast, MW, West Coast, and Texas/Florida. And Canada. Does Captain Jack need to come before this gets a sticky?
wow @ the pics of the venue. **** looks sick. If this has good tourny hosting it could be the 3rd best Melee tourny ever (2nd is FC3 and 1st is GS2, obvi)
wow @ how epic this thing is.

Tickets booked, but I'm waiting to register til I get a partner. I'm, like, really good at Melee. I've been placing at national tournies since before a lot of these kids learned how to wavedash. Forget Mango and M2K and all that nonsense, Wifey is old shool baby! No school like the old school . . . who wants to team?
thats why I didn't find out about it quick enough. thanks a bunch david >_>

like at least 10 times a month I search every section for big melee tourneys but this one was hardly around lol

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So no one can house Colorado's 4-6 people? :( Might actually come to be 8-9 people if we get more people to go along with some from Utah since they're coming over.

dmac

Smash Champion
housing will be taken care of, dont worry about it haha. it might be cramped but we'll get everyone under a roof.

on that note, anyone that has money or doesn't really mind, i highly recommend you help yourselves to getting a hotel for your crew and split the costs. really, its gonna smell like butt.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Did I mention some of my friends from California are driving to this event? That's got to be some kind of record for driving distance to a tourney. It's like a 30 hour drive...

replicate

Smash Lord
hey

if some of those friends are stopping by santa cruz
could you hook me up maybe?

I'm debating going to this or not

or any ride from anybody lol

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Stickied. I don't have mod power in the tournament listings board, so this is the most I can do. I'm not really much into Melee anymore, but I can definitely tell this is going to be an awesome tournament ^_^

Top Bottom