• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
For people driving I'm gonna post my address again because it's probably like 30 pages back....

1111 NE Waterfield Village Dr.
Blue Springs, MO

Around my house is a variety of restaurants: McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Applebee's, Arby's, Backyard Burger, Denny's...... plus a few grocery stores for those that want like....Pop Tarts or something.

If people have trouble finding my house(or somewhere to park in my culdesac) feel free to call my cell: 816-878-3896. Tell me who you are too, cuz I won't know funky area codes. ~_~

EDIT: There's a Taco Bell and a Sonic that're close to my house too. :p

Razz113

Smash Cadet
i dont know if anyone noticed but jungle japes is on twice lol. btw im bringing a new teammate for melee to his first tournament we both love melee and im happy were having a decent tourney in our area we can enjoy ourselves at.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Around my house is a variety of restaurants: McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Applebee's, Arby's, Backyard Burger, Denny's...... plus a few grocery stores for those that want like....Pop Tarts or something.

If people have trouble finding my house(or somewhere to park in my culdesac) feel free to call my cell: 816-878-3896. Tell me who you are too, cuz I won't know funky area codes. ~_~

EDIT: There's a Taco Bell and a Sonic that're close to my house too. :p
this guy knows whats up. FOOOOOOOD aww yeah.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I just thought i would point out that the map is old and shows the building when it was still being made lol. it would be fun to host melee though with like 30 tvs outside in a pit of dirt.

darkatma

Smash Hero
i dont know if anyone noticed but jungle japes is on twice lol. btw im bringing a new teammate for melee to his first tournament we both love melee and im happy were having a decent tourney in our area we can enjoy ourselves at.
I don't know if you've noticed, but there are 2 stages called jungle japes. Check your melee disk
that's why when you counterpick jungle japes, you can be tricky and see what character they're choosing before you choose which stage (unless they ask you to clarify)

HAT

Smash Ace
I'll go to this. Who's picking me and wife up from the airport?

P.S.- Somebody put this in tournament discussion- it needs more publicity.

.. Why the hell was it in regional zones to begin with? -.-

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Mars, I see that you think you're comfortable enough to beat a pichu and a bowser, so I'm sure you could beat a yoshi. Money match samus vs yoshi, $1.

Tink

Smash Hero
he heard i was coming so he chikened out :pPP.....also, yes to all MMs.

a couple stupid MMs i wanna do <_<...

scar falcon ditto 1$
kage ganon dittoes? 5$ =)
phat marth vs shiek 1$ :p

ummm.....anyone else want MMs o,0?

also, considering this is a 2 day event and will have over 100 poeple at it, it should be stickied on the tournament listings <_<.....but they hate the MW so, get froed.

edit: phat im gonna be driving with the IL guys now so, hope you can still house us <_<.

Cups

Smash Ace
so does anybody from the east coast play friendlies? or will we be doing MMs for hours on end?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Well I don't know, a combined money match would be pretty odd. How would that work? Would it be 2vs1 or would it be like a crew battle thingy you 2 vs me? I think it would be a lot easier if we just did a seperate mm. So how about $5 my anything vs your bowser?
wao dood yer confusing 5$mm or no?

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Hey manz. I wanna MM DYC, Phat, Z, dmac, darkrain, cups, jesigamer, jturley, CFMV, jayray, Stealth Raptor, rezo, linkwoot, chadouken, and adhdsoad. All for $0.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
last year this tourny took like a few hours :p
too bad i can't be there, good luck to everyone, grats darkrain on boosting your tourny full-scale, and i can't wait to see some vids :D

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Bring all the recording equipment you have, the more the merrier IMO.

Rat

Smash Lord
Does anyone driving from Chicago Land have any extra seats? I'm looking for a ride to this. (Amtrak or even Megabus is pretty **** expensive.)

Top Bottom