• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
yo anybody gunna be smoking weed at the tourny?? If you are hit me up and I'll throw down
Anyone who does will get reported to campus security. By me.

To anyone else, respect and care for the venue is something I'm going to have to request and/or enforce, big time. I don't want chairs and stuff thrown around since they DO belong to the college and my club IS responsible for everything that happens during this event.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Still looking for MMs.

People I am interested in MMing(amount next to name):
Wife ($5 lets do this)
Mango ($5 for ****)
HugQ ($5)
Rob gambino (I see you like $1 mms)
ihavespaceballs ($5)
Scar ($5 vs your falcon lets do this.

Zicore we can mm $5 how about it?

Thats only $26, I'm still looking for more money matches vs people.

Already accepted:
ihavespaceballs ($5)
Yeah Mars. $1 vs your samus. I like $1 cuz I have a kid and literally can't afford to lose much money.

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
yo anybody gunna be smoking weed at the tourny?? If you are hit me up and I'll throw down
Anyone who does will get reported to campus security. By me.

To anyone else, respect and care for the venue is something I'm going to have to request and/or enforce, big time. I don't want chairs and stuff thrown around since they DO belong to the college and my club IS responsible for everything that happens during this event.
again this kind of behavior will not be tolerated

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
we need a total of 8 partial and 24 full setups the jccc has given us use of any and all tvs that are not bolted down the four projecters there use all of the avatable wallspace
there will be chairs for everyone but we need people to bring setups

if everyone could post on my profile what setups they are bringing i can get a list going from there
also pleasse list any extra controlers you willing to bring .
i hope everone knows to bring their own but we've had a few minor hiccups in the clubs past

Scar

#HarveyDent
PLZ everyone local bring setups, no way a 128+man tourney will run smoothly without them. 6 man pools are big enough, two rounds at least, so you need at LEAST as many TVs as initial pools, which should be no less than 25.

If there are 25 setups everything should be okay, but if you really do the math 30 setups should be what you're shooting for. If you have more TVs than cubes/wiis (unlikely but possible) let me know b/c OOSers should be very willing to bring cubes.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
my friends being lazy and not buying

a ticket =(

and i dont have a credit card =(

so i neeed him =(

unless shadow wants to take me <333333333 =D!!!!!

!!!!

Mars-

Smash Champion
i might need a ride if mars doesn't have room. anyone from chicago still have room in a car?
I told you I have room for you but if you would rather be the fifth person instead of the forth person in a car thats fine, more room for us.

Mars, I'm ready.
Alright.

$5 or $1?

Still looking for MMs.

People I am interested in MMing(amount next to name):
Wife ($5 lets do this)
Mango ($5 for ****)
HugQ ($5)

Zicore we can mm $5 how about it?

Thats only $26, I'm still looking for more money matches vs people.

Already accepted:
ihavespaceballs ($5)
Scar($5)
Rob gambino($1)
HAT(?)

Eggz

Smash Hero
eggz.

eggz.

hungryboxing.

eggz.

eggz.

green greens.

please.

come.

colbol.

and.

I.

Miss.

you.

dearly.

and.

Marin.

wants.

me.

to.

beat.

you.

for.

her.

eggz.

EGGZ.
T___T depends on how much money i win this weekend i guess. still kinda gay that fletchers not going so ill think about it. i need money for CAST4, so im savin up.

darkrain

Smash Ace
There will be at least 32 setups, there are 8 TV's that come from the college that probably won't have cubes to match them. Most of the local people bringing setups are bringing a full tv + cube. We need at least 8 OoS people to bring cubes along with them. So pack one up just in case!

Cups

Smash Ace
At least bring copies of the game, marked with your name so we can keep track. A lot of us have multiple setups, but not enough copies of the game, so bring those at the very least. More setups, more friendlies and money matches.

Scar

#HarveyDent
JBM hell yeah bro, @ least one match has to be YS! For you to experience it, not for me. khepri, you too. <3 Falcon mains.

Also @ darkrain I'll bring mine.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
My house is going to be so krusty. Also, I'm willing to give up my bed/room for people coming from OoS. I don't sleep very much anyway...

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Hey Phatgamer, you still have my wiimote that an unnamed individual forgot to pack for me when we left your place at an earlier Kansas event.

Top Bottom