• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
@ Rob Gambino 3 mm vs your Yoshi my Falco.
Yoshi vs falco? screw that. I'll do a $1 for IC vs Falco. If you really want to play my yoshi, we can do friendlies. I have child support, bills, school, and stuff.

Also, my ride MIGHT be bailing. Anyone from the Atlantic South have room in their car to pick me up in Marion? Memphis, Tex, bama, plz?

Secks.

Smash Ace
Yoshi vs falco? screw that. I'll do a $1 for IC vs Falco. If you really want to play my yoshi, we can do friendlies. I have child support, bills, school, and stuff.

Also, my ride MIGHT be bailing. Anyone from the Atlantic South have room in their car to pick me up in Marion? Memphis, Tex, bama, plz?
Friendlies sound good then, just wanted to play Yoshi's around the nation is all. :)

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
I gotta get some $2 MM Falcon dittos in. And by the looks of it EVERYbody mains Falcon so this just might be the best two days of my life.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
S-S-Stupid Falcon dittos!
I don't play you because I like you or anything!
Jeez, don't get so full of yourself, you stupid matchup!
Big D and Khepri are tsundere for Falcon dittos. Real talk.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Current MM list

Seanson- $1 yoshi ditto
Jturley- $1 yoshi vs yl
about any Samus player- $1. Spaceballs, you don't count. You train with Iori, so you're prepared for any random crap that is thrown at you.

Friendlies sound good then, just wanted to play Yoshi's around the nation is all. :)
we shall play then

dmac

Smash Champion
temps for the tourney weekend are about 65 degrees for highs and 40 degrees for lows at night. so pack a light jacket or some hoodies if you're not used to chilly weather!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Hey I need a teammate now cuz Chexr isn't going anymore which cause Sparrow to ditch me and team with Aaron so that he would have a teammate LOL.

Anyone that I know/anyone good want to team? I play Marth and Fox...

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Who is he LOL?

Edit: Sorry KOS-MOS didn't have a teammate and PM'ed me so I'll be teaming with him, he's good AND I know him XDD.

How can I get my registered thing to change my teammate from Sparrow to KOS-MOS?

Top Bottom