• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event Creator!

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
Wouldn't it be cool, if Brawl you let you create your own events and shared them with your friends? I can explain, Pick the character you play as, the conditions, and the time. Bingo, you have an event.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
This......is one of the better ideas I've heard. It'd definatley be a fun way to torture your friends.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea and I would abuse it by making impossible events.

me too ...like have a get the egg from metaknight and as mario you need to kill him but he has 9handicap and mine 1 thenon a moving level and mario would die lol (marios health would be 999% the whole time

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
It would be cool if they made it extremely...customizable. So yuo could choose, characters, stages, condtions, speed, damage ratio...etc.

Some other special things, such as...whether theres an egg, whether you...or your opponent can jump. Whether it can be played co-op. Etc...

I could see this working very well.

Sensai

Smash Master
No one sarches anymore....either that, or the thread from long ago (read: long) has died.

The idea's alright. What would interest me more is being able to create our own custom adventure mode, or something like that. I guess the adventure mode could be just a series of events, though.....haha.

Jeah, it's an alright idea.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
It would be cool if they made it extremely...customizable. So yuo could choose, characters, stages, condtions, speed, damage ratio...etc.

Some other special things, such as...whether theres an egg, whether you...or your opponent can jump. Whether it can be played co-op. Etc...

I could see this working very well.
Quoted for truth.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
This would be an awesome idea! I'd +rep you if the feature was available...

It'd be interesting to make certain abilities unavailable for those that rely on them... what I mean is making an event mode where Captain Falcon runs at the speed of downloading molasses on dial-up internet, making Fox's attacks really laggy, giving Bowser horrible endurance, or making Yoshi/Kirby's jumping ability unavailable.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
actualy there is a jump thing set the game to no jump mode or the mode where it makes you dsmash instead of jump

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Good i dea :D i always make a story about Marth Link and Roy so if this was made id do the story

Impp

Smash Ace
I'd rather see a more customizable vs. mode., but along the same lines of an event. For instance, like one character can be giant and/or metal and then fight two other really tiny players. That'd be fun to mess around with once in a while.

Sensai

Smash Master
I just wanna recreate that scene in Kirby Superstar where Metaknight throws Kirby a sword. That scene is just the definition of pink-fluff-bad-*** to me.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
There could be various events that you create & challenge your friends to conquer, such as Beat all of the wire frame team (if they are still on the game) with just the Super Scope 6 or pummel your opponents with using strictly smash attacks!

Good thread StarmanClock! Keep it up bro.

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
I like this idea. I don't have any ideas directly relating to this, but what if you could download more event matches via Wiiconnect24? That way there would be a never ending stream of new options, challenges and fun. It would probably take up alot of hard-drive memory though.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
That's why you buy a 100gb SD card >.>

But creating and sharing events could at a ton of replayablity, like Elebits. And it'd be hella fun!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It would probably take up alot of hard-drive memory though.
I don't think it would. Unlike a custom stage, there's nothing additional to create, such as a design for a stage, all it is is effectivly "On/Off" selections (Items, Team attack, ect) a stage choice and opponent choice. Shouldn't take up much.

A new and suprisingly great idea!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I like this idea. I don't have any ideas directly relating to this, but what if you could download more event matches via Wiiconnect24? That way there would be a never ending stream of new options, challenges and fun. It would probably take up alot of hard-drive memory though.
Nintendo would probably make so that you could discard old events that you wouldn't have any use for, but still, if they didn't then this could become a problem....

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
I don't think it would. Unlike a custom stage, there's nothing additional to create, such as a design for a stage, all it is is effectivly "On/Off" selections (Items, Team attack, ect) a stage choice and opponent choice. Shouldn't take up much.

A new and suprisingly great idea!
There is always something new with Starmanclock!

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i'm getting a wii soon too! but here is my idea : make lots of platforms and make the chalenger be meta-knight and make him jump/fly across the stage and reach the end of the stage ...(with a time lomit and 3/pollygon/wireframes coming that can hit you while you fly with ur cape into the lava.. only ur down+b can be used and (a and a only... no combinations) ur also in 200 stemina and the place u need 2 go is half of the home run contest away

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
My idea:150 pokemon. The cliche'd title of event 128 mario's(I don't have melee) makes itself reappear in a battle with 150 small pokemon.
Also nice idea Kazuki! The showdown of sega and nintendo.

Top Bottom