• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

event match 51 problem HELP

P

pomx8

I beat all events 1-50 but i didnt get 51 after? does anyone know why and what i have to do to get it

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
Use all the characters in what?
Its been along time since I unlocked it, but I think you have to have all of the character trophies. As in, all 75 smash trophies.Don't hold me to it, tho.

Red_Revival

Smash Cadet
no you don't need all the character trophies, and there are 78 character trophies not 75.

I think what you need is to have all characters unlocked, but don't hold me to it tho :p

but man it's been years and years, whoever remembers has an awesome memory...or recently played through Melee again :p

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
Are you sure you finished every event match from 1-50? Check again. You already should have unlocked all the characters in order to unlock event matches 40-50. Look here

SuperBas

Smash Rookie
I just played through it, after having put the game aside for a year (I got sick of it because it's not like the N64 version, but now I'm getting better with Peach). I have all characters, but not all trophies. I unlocked it after beating the two hands.

P

pomx8

HMM, I will go check right now, But i am 99.9 percent sure they are done. I even had forward check when he was here and he had no idea either

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Yeah.. Make sure you all events done.
If there was a glitch in the game, I would redo it all.
If you're too lazy for that, get a friend or family member's memory card and just copy the info.
Or if you have an extra memory card, hope that you have some data saved on it..

I'm pretty sure that if you have all of the characters, and have beaten all of the events through 1-50, then you should unlock 51.
I don't think it has anything to do with trophies or beating every mode with every character; just as long as you have every character.

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
If I recall you also have to face Giga Bowser in adventure mode (not beat, just see) although I could be wrong since it's been such a long time since I had to do that.

LouisStevens722

Smash Rookie
Lol the n00b has to answer this one? You have to have beaten events 1-50 , and have every character unlocked. Check and make sure you have every character, and then go into adventure mode. You should see giga bowser in the last battle; you need to defear him and then you should have it. On a side note if you beat event 51 without losing a life you get a special message.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I don't ever remember having to see Giga Bowser when I first went to get Event 51. =/

Top Bottom