• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ever play with your eyes closed??

Byped

Smash Cadet
the tittle pretty much says it all.....

i direct this towards the marth players because his f-smash has alot of range and can be spammed against newbs ..... for damage..... and also because that last segment makes this post slightly relevent...

another question......

do pro's ever play special melee? (like super sudden death with bomb-o-bombs on FD .... free for all ..... timed....)

or is that detrimental.....

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
I dont think I play with my eyes closed. One eye could be closed, or both could be half closed, but both eyes never, NEVER at the same time. That would just be silly.

:p

And Pros do play in special melee, but not in tourneys. Everyone (yes even Pros) enjoys playing different modes from time to time, but when organising a serious tourney, I don't think these modes are used.

LeifusYourGod

Smash Cadet
When im bored and a little out of practice i like to throw on lightening mode melee against a level 9 com, this sink or swim method helps me get back into my old routine, granted i need a few rounds n normal to get my combo's and timing back to normal.

Divine Seraphim

Smash Rookie
What are you talking about? Who needs eyes to play? One hand for your remote to know what you're doing, and the other hand on your opponents remote to feel what he's doing... gg

Isai never blinks O_~

Tian

Smash Apprentice
No.

And pros are seriously missing out if they don't play special sometimes.

Top Bottom