• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk Flindaeton

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! I got a question for some of you epic SSB, SSBM and SSBB players.
I was sitting here thinking of a good idea for SSB4 and I came up with an idea! How about if they had everyone from Melee and Brawl come back in one game (along with a few others) and join the fight? Sounds pretty cool to me! Give me your opinion on this (and be honest...I just came up with this idea.):melee::brawl:

D

Deleted member

You mean everyone from Brawl and Melee come back with newcomers?

I'm all for that. Beats having anyone cut, that's for sure.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Would anyone care if Pichu never came back?

Pikachu's got the awesome goggles now

ItsSilverLPs

Banned via Warnings
I would love it.
And yes, even Pichu. SSB needs a joke character (well MAYBE Jigglypuff, but still)

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Honestly I was happy that Young Link and the Doc were cut (Mewtwo and Roy I disliked being cut, and Pichu I was indifferent towards). If they made it back it wouldn't be terrible (obviously a lot of people would like it), but (other than Mewtwo and Roy) I'd prefer them to focus on new characters. I hope there aren't any Brawl cuts though.

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
my #1 hope for this next game is for nobody from brawl to be cut. following that as a close second is the return of mewtwo. what you described is my ideal situation.

(though i would be just as happy if pichu's invitation got lost in the mail...)

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I will only accept this if pichu and Dr.Mario have totally different movesets.

PressStart

Smash Cadet
While it sounds like this won't be happening, it would be pretty cool. Maybe in the far future, when Sakurai isn't called on to make the games anymore, they'll release a "final mix" version where they throw in a bunch of cut-characters into the latest version (kind of like KOF's 2002 Unlimited Match).

D

Deleted member

Would anyone care if Pichu never came back?

Pikachu's got the awesome goggles now
I'm not going to complain if Pichu isn't in, but I do kind of care about his inclusion. Really liked playing Pichu back in the day and if we were to have a joke character again, it should be him.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
This is what I really want anyway...but to a certain standard, I don't want characters like Dr. Mario, Young Link or Pichu taking up space on the Character select roster, so they would share a space with their Original Character. ie. Mario, Link, & Pikachu & you would alternate between which character you want kinda like with color change mechanics, because I would like to see Mario, Dr. Mario, Paper Mario, & Ice Mario featured, but not all taking up space. Have them on all under the Mario Icon, new & old

D

Deleted member

This is what I really want anyway...but to a certain standard, I don't want characters like Dr. Mario, Young Link or Pichu taking up space on the Character select roster, so they would share a space with their Original Character. ie. Mario, Link, & Pikachu & you would alternate between which character you want kinda like with color change mechanics, because I would like to see Mario, Dr. Mario, Paper Mario, & Ice Mario featured, but not all taking up space. Have them on all under the Mario Icon, new & old
Putting two characters in the same slot is the same as adding two characters in. Sakurai doesn't go by how many slots a game has, almost always mentioning that Melee has 26 and Brawl has 39 characters.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Putting two characters in the same slot is the same as adding two characters in. Sakurai doesn't go by how many slots a game has, almost always mentioning that Melee has 26 and Brawl has 39 characters.
That's fine...I'm not worried about the actual roster number, but when I go to the character select screen I do not want to see like 5 different Mario's spread throughout the character screen, I'd much rather them just keep each alternate to their original. Mario would have 4 characters that you'd switch between like color change except it would be a different button choice

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually like Pichu's design better than Pikachu. But it's friggin' Pikachu, and as long as he has the goggles I'm ok with it.

I still prefer the theory that the Pikachu in Brawl is melee's Pichu.

Now all we need is Raichu. I would LOVE a Raichu

Yoshi

Smash Lord
I prefer Pichu really, but the idea of having everyone return from all 3 games is a good idea. I like it. But as previous posters mentioned only if a few of them got new move sets and such.

:phone:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
How about we keep Young Link out but keep Toon Link in (Young Link could be an alternate costume?), and replace Mario with Dr. Mario in Mario's clothing! :awesome:

Then, I will agree with this! :shades:

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Combine the clone characters? I can work with that as well.

:phone:

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
Pichu, young link, and dr. mario shouldn't be in. So am I for the addition of Roy and Mewtwo? I suppose so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom