• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Jace won his pool over Tai and Hyuga!!! Tai takes 2nd, Hyuga is eliminated!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I think we need to have a community conversation about how commentators should behave when a female is playing after this.

Never mind the stream chat. Embarrassing.
EDIT: Why is "embar-rassing" turning into that face?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Lilo 2-0s Beef. We're probably going to have a ton of randoms since they can't change pools again. =(

Expect matches of Raistlin, Ken, possibly Vman, and HectoHertz for the next while.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Ken 3 stocks Raistlin and wins the set. 9th at Genesis ladies and gentlemen...

Looks like we're going to have Ken vs Hectohertz; don't think anyone predicted THAT.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Watching pools is great because you can see characters like Ganon and Yoshi going off.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think we need to have a community conversation about how commentators should behave when a female is playing after this.

Never mind the stream chat. Embarrassing.
EDIT: Why is "embar-rassing" turning into that face?
It's been tried. It just devolves into wet blanket MRAs complaining about how unfair it is that they can't demean women in public on no basis other than sex.

Kind of pathetic if you ask me. But when someone has no conceptualization of their privilege, it's really hard to have a productive conversation on the matter.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Vman 2-0 Faty. Vman will have a 19 set gauntlet and is at 2 wins so far. I'm wondering how he'll handle Raistlin and Hecto if he loses to Ken.

Top Bottom