• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Anyone else really wish Scar and Toph stayed on commentary? I feel like I'm listening to a golf match now, and with less insight.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Shroomed eliminates Lord!

AXE VS MANGO NEXT ON VGBC???

M2K beats Zhu 2-0!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Yeah, prog and d1 aren't that good at bringing hype...
It's not even just less hype for me, it's less content. 90% of the commentary now is things like "nice grab," "nice trade," etc. We all saw it. What I liked about the last commentators was that they would give more insight into the mindset of the players, the tactics they are using, and good information about the higher level intricacies of the game.

We are super losing the stream now. About 1,000 people left and most of the talk is about how boring these commentators are.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
HBox takes game 1!

I could, but I'm watching the stream too! Just look at the bracket and follow the updates!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
HBox wins 2-0!

MANGO VS AXE NEXT!!!

(not on stream, instead we have.....)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
AFTER A 4 SECOND SUICIDE, ****, CHOKING, DROPPING A STITCH...ARMADA STILL TAKES GAME 1!

HOLY ****!

Top Bottom