• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO HELP!!!

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
Wassup everyone its jman the fox player and im done with being Retired

I no I'm not the biggest name anymore but I am getting back in to melee again and have the drive like i use to

i have been playing so if there's anybody who would love to help me get to evo would be much Appreciated if not i understand as well

I would do it on my own if I had it believe me but between me having bills to pay and a new kid on the way money is real tight

Thanks to whoever even takes the time to reads this thread

Here's the link any Donation would help tha k u so much
http://www.youcaring.com/other/jman-at-evo2k13-/64667

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
Was at a tourney today guys

Did better then I expected for my first go

Need a lil more practice to be ready hope u guys can help me to evo

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If we donate, can we expect you to not get 3-0ed by Chillin? And more importantly, what does Chillin have to say about your reply?

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
What do u mean about his reply I lost I lost GG to him

And well I deff need more Practice was only my third time playing since I last played

If I am able to go to evo I'm looking to win I know that's. for sure

D

Deleted member

i can't help you with money. i'm a broke ass too.

but if you actually live in harrisburg, we can meet up a few times and i'll help you remove any holes in your game play.

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
Yea I do live in harrisburg and that sounds good I just need to play
knock the rust off 3 times of playing deff won't cut it ESP playing the must tech char in the game fox

D

Deleted member

i live in shippensburg. i doubt you remember but i played you and jason in teams at rom 1 fox/sheik mirror and i bodied you and jason bodied my teammate (and then i lost to jason ;_; ). anyway my teammate lives in harrisburg and he's coming to visit me tomorrow evening to hang out. we're not good players, but we play some smash and some other games, if you want you're welcome to join us. it will at least be good to knock out movement and positioning errors that tend to creep into one's play when they haven't played in a while.

for you, you've always been a good fox player because of your simplified but very precise movement and placement in the neutral game with dashdancing and platform use and it's a skill that very few fox players use correctly. i basically just want to make sure that still looks tip top before you travel. if your neutral is good you probably won't have any other major problems.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
One of Jman's best plays is to stand still when he's at a distance from an approaching foe. And he remains still as his opponent undershoots said approach. The result is an awkward moment of eye contact, punctuated by sweat falling down the opponent's dumbfounded face. And then Jman ***** them.

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
Lmaoooo I love doing that @kk

And and umbbreon yea man deff need that just to knock off the rest of the rust

I just need to be more. Consistent With my tech skill and movement and right now not very Consistent with that because my lack of playing

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
Well I got my ticket guys thanks to every one ESP KRIS

imma Gonna go all out at this tourney first big one since i don't even no when lol

Year of the fox baby

Top Bottom