• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO WEST: The West Coast Championships (1 Week after 0C3!!! REGISTRATION FREE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yeah next time I will try to do better with the announcing.

As in: Don't care about analysis. Just get the crowd into it.

In my next tourney match I'm going to use FIVE controllers! GO RECORD!

Miharu

Smash Hero
It's quite interesting that due to a product of the ****ty seeding system, someone who got 17th at a random Norcal tourney happened to get 8th at Evo West. I got 7th at said Norcal tourney, and I probably wouldn't even have made it out of pools here.

That's just disgusting, the way the brackets/pools were set up.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Yeah next time I will try to do better with the announcing.

As in: Don't care about analysis. Just get the crowd into it.
Scamp you were awesome at the mic, last minute and all. I hope you get the chance to do the commentary at Evo Worlds.

Hugs was good too. Maybe you guys should do a 1-2 if/when Hugs is eliminated from Evo Worlds.

--GCII

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
I'd just like to go on record and say no johnz people. The players that made it to the finals all deserved to be there, or else they wouldn't have gotten there.......FREAKING LOL!!ZOMG!shift+1!!!

Ok ok, all kidding aside. As soon as my pool/bracket whatever was finished I immediately went up to Glenn and told him "When the scrub Ganondorf from Central California makes it to the top 8 of Evo West over Cactuar and vidjogamer, something is very wrong." I feel incredibly guilty taking that spot when it could have gone to a much more deserving player. Sorry Cactuar, vidjo, AZN_Lep, DC and all you other guys way better than me that got screwed. I'd also like to thank Cactuar for all the friendlies, you're too good. And thank you HugS for the ride back and congrats on doing so well vs M2K. I thought you would get ***** on Yoshi's lol. Congrats to everyone that placed, truly epic matches and I was privileged to witness them live.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
There is nothing for you to apologize for Mr. G. Bad things happen, but the fault is at the hands of the Evo staff and their no seeding policy. It's stupid, but it's done now.

Congrats on placing, regardless of how it happened :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom