• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evolution of Life II 2/5/2011

clowsui

Smash Legend
nuuu ashley D:

you got this next time girlie <3

good stuff to sammy and kain. arty step it up! akashi you too

Arty

Smash Lord
Good stuff guys! Had a lot of fun this tourney! Dollar Trivia too good!

1)Kain - Good stuff as usual man. I was hoping we would play this time. The IL Wolf pack is coming!
2)Sago - Good **** in bracket, you really outplayed me! Also fun car rides, thanks for taking us!
4)Kirk - GGs man, next time die first in teams so I can win a dollar! :(
5)Akashi - GGs, you should've had me game 1 with that spike. GGs in doubles too. I always have trouble facing your team because I never know which character to go :(
6)Ook - Yay for finally making it out. PACKERS!
7)Oro?! - Frame trivia sucks! Step it up! Legit placing in tourney man. Don't let that ego inflate too much now ;)
7)DLA - GGs yo! Tricked ya into going FD ;) I was really scared in game 2 of our set bc you actually knew what you were doing against Icies.
9)Kappy - Man if you would've beat Kirk, that would've been the most impressive top 5 ever! Good stuff man, and sick win against DLA on Brinstar LOL
9)Corms - Yay Corms! Come to more **** man. Those Chinese meals were not worth it! :(
9)Meneil - Good stuff in teams as well, and fun random dittos lol. Tell me who to go against you guys in teams!!!! :(
9)Creep - The random Creep appearance! GGs, stop rolling lol.
13)Norm - You do the best impersonations of me! <3
13)Chompy - Thanks for hosting dude, but chill on the DQs next time :(
13)JJ Rockets - Beast Mode JJ wasn't unleashed in losers bracket! :c Thanks for making it out though and good luck with your college shenanigans
13)King - Good luck at Pound yo! Rep IL!!
17)Red Ryu - I was watching you play Oro in your MM. You seem to not do enough damage at high percents and you die too fast! Also Link sucks!
17)SlashX17 - Nice to see you dude! Can't wait for MvC3
17)Vare - The legendary Sonic was doing work in doubles and against Kirk!
17)SpongeJordan - Creep has got you beat on the rolling! Your MK was doing work on that first stock in teams! It wasn't wifi green MK though so that's why you lost. DiP :)
17)Zwarm - Thanks for teaming! You should work on your survivability a little more in teams. DDD needs to tank stock for the DDD/MK team to work! Also good stuff against DLA. You couldn't kill him though :(
17)Sothe - Still maining Sonic eh? I like it! :)
25)TWSS - Nooo TWSS in last place? :( Blasphemy! Your GW is too good for this!
25)Xyless - You live in a fantasy world where you think Ivysaur is good. Come back to earth man, he's worse than Ganon!
25)Umashi - Yay Umashi! Living only 15 min from the venue must be nice!
Jared - Stupid Cat faces! Beat Sothe next time in the MM! At least you're still ****** them Lucases!

Btw, I'm totally revising my play style for the next tourney. Be prepared IL, because the true potential of my character is about to be unleashed!!

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Too tired to do shout-outs >.>

Ggs everyone though, and it was cool chilling out at the end, felt like a smash fest or something. I'm looking forward to the next tourney!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
1)Kain (150$) - Yet another tournament where we haven't even friendlied. I have yet to be Kain'd in tournament either D:
2)Sago (75$) - Hope you enjoyed The Dreamland ****. I looked fantastic.
3)Arty (25$) - I love you in the non-homoerotic kinda way. You know? Good thing you spent $10 on that Chinese / Indian / wherever food! Sure seemed worth it to me! :p
4)Kirk - Stop playing so many characters, and still beating people with said many characters. Its just not natural!
5)Akashi - I must say, I did unreasonably well against you. Stop that. ;)
6)Ook - I aspire to be as great as Ook one day, and Dajayman's everywhere will fear the unruly being that I will become.
7)Oro?! - "?!" is actually a good way to describe you. I've come to notice that you aren't adaptive IN the match, but rather adaptive in the NEXT match. I'm honestly not sure if that's something I should respect or fear. It's like you have a different set of habits every single set we play. It's so strange.
7)DLA - I swear, you're the only person who I can actually be embarrassed about being watched by, and I don't even know why. Not like parentwise, but just like I feel dumb and so I continue making dumb mistakes. I dunno, I just get self-aware too easily around you and start just autopiloting. Something I'm trying to rid from myself.
9)Kappy - You're so much harder to play than I realize. Like, you come off as easy going during the match and I kind of lower my guard in a way. It's strange.
9)Corms - I can't read you. That was my biggest issue, I didn't know what you were doing next, or when I did finally know, it was too late. It's like a shield pressure of the mind. When I did finally start clicking, you switched over and started different and I had to kind of dissolve that barrier again. It was whacky, thats for sure. Tons of fun though.
9)Meneil - Didn't play, wish we did, grats on doubles ;)
9)Creep - Why so Lucario? Work that little boy! Also, fun PC gaming talk, it's always great when I can do that with people ;)
13)Norm - You have to be hiding something, you're just TOO HAPPY these days! Where's the ragin' Norm I knew and loved! Nah dude, whatever you're doing, keep at it. Maybe its all that Lucario running through your veins!
13)Chompy - Thanks for running, wish I could say more but I never really ended up that far down the venue unless it was to leave :X
13)JJ Rockets - What a difference! I remember playing your Diddy soooo long ago and it was WAY different back then. My MK got absolutely bamboozled, totally didn't expect that much aggro. I don't know what everyones talking about, that was NOT defensive play :O
13)King - You're going to have to teach me the Pika MU because I don't know what to do against Quick Attack more often than not. That ISJR is balls!
17)Red Ryu - Stop placing this low, you don't suck.
17)SlashX17 - Nice meeting you! Hope your Marvel hype lives up to the game, I think I'll be fine with it no matter how the game turns out.
17)Vare - What a machine! Don't take these results to heart, just look at your doubles results. Absolute monster with Sonic. I'm still super disappointed in myself in that MM though, I shouldn't have let you run the match when I had a lead like that =[ I just hate not approaching, feels so counter-productive.
17)SpongeJordan - You suck, kill yourself. But seriously though, where's this Lucas coming from? This kid right here's gonna get big, national big. Just wait for it.
17)Zwarm - Stop johning about Jared, he's only as annoying as you let him be. Just consider it white noise. Also, I'm mad at you for not hooking up AH3! I wanted some human practice dammit!
17)Cory - Nice Marth, hope you can make it out to more of these. Don't get demoralized so easily. You seemed to hold your own rather well when it was 2 on 1. Sorry about the whole hand shake thing, coulda swore you had only one stock left :X
17)Sothe - Sothe! I'm glad we're on better terms, you always seemed to be super annoyed with me every time we were around each other before. Nice fall though ;)
17)Lallaar - Nice talking to you about SC2! Hate on them cheeses!
25)TWSS - Lucas (and Ness, I'm assuming) have no answer for Bair other than to just take it in its entirety, so you actually weren't play the MU that off, it'd just be painful to keep bairing like that against characters that CAN do something about it. Other than that, keep on trollin'!
25)Xyless - I don't even know what to say about you. Stop playing PT, though, is one of my suggestions.
25)Umashi - BROS! BROS! BROS! BROS! BROS! BROS! BROS! Anyways, I don't know, I don't mean to come off rude with this but I think your Tink is way better than your Link. TR4Q and what not aside, I just think you come off more immersed with him as a character as opposed to your Link which is very clunky to watch.
25)Jacob - Stop killing yourself! I honestly can't say anything else.
9999th) Diego, Composer, and Pat combined - No johns, you should've made it!

*edit*
Btw, I'm totally revising my play style for the next tourney. Be prepared IL, because the true potential of my character is about to be unleashed!!
Who ACTUALLY believes thisll happen?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
My ego is SO big Arty you don't even know.

7)Oro?! - "?!" is actually a good way to describe you. I've come to notice that you aren't adaptive IN the match, but rather adaptive in the NEXT match. I'm honestly not sure if that's something I should respect or fear. It's like you have a different set of habits every single set we play. It's so strange.

I think I just get bored of doing the same thing lol.

Scythe

Smash Master
7)DLA - I swear, you're the only person who I can actually be embarrassed about being watched by, and I don't even know why. Not like parentwise, but just like I feel dumb and so I continue making dumb mistakes. I dunno, I just get self-aware too easily around you and start just autopiloting. Something I'm trying to rid from myself.
!
i think that's called love or something

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
i think that's called love or something
Not gay~

10homos

17)SpongeJordan - I'm banning Brinstar next time, lol. GG's though, I was getting frustrated at how patient you were being xD
Patient? I kept approaching with a good lead, I was beating myself up for doing that D: But yeah, everyone should always ban Brinstar against Lucas, its far too powerful of a tool not to use. It's like RC with MK.

Akashi

Smash Lord
1)Kain (150$) - thx for the advice, and I'll try to play more defensive next time. Get up-b'd as wolf though, HAWOOOOOOO
2)Sago (75$) - Always a pleasure talking and hanging with you :). $MM next time, MK vs. Marth plz? Or we can hang in Chicago sometime :)
3)Arty (25$) - I should have, but I didn't. I totally forgot how to edge-guard Falco during our set, but Leon reminded me. Next time I'll take you to game 3! GG's in dubs and our $MM too :)
4)Kirk - Nice job getting top 5 man, and I'm looking forward to playing you in tourney. Marth vs. any of your chars, and then Snake if I get ***** LOL
5)Akashi - woot @ 5th
6)Ook - LOL our matches were hilarious XD. Nice :falcon:, it looks pretty next to your DK icon LMAO
7)Oro?! - Good sh*t man, you're making me play so much harder on Marth because you're influencing me. I really do get inspired by you, so thanks. Also gg's in dubs! Btw, the reason why Ook and I didn't take our set seriously was because nobody played their tie-breakers. Tbh, it annoyed me, and my win over Ook shouldn't be counted towards PR
7)DLA - Our matches were SUPER close, seriously. If I messed up once, it would have been 0-2'd on my side. Gg's, you'll get me next time.
9)Kappy - Practice MK **** in training mode 15mins a day. Anyone who says not to practice Brawl is stupid - consistently is key.
9)Corms - Good sh*t in singles, man XD. Also, it was fun seeing you again ^^ and nice car/metra/bus ride home :p
9)Meneil - I love you, sweetie :]. Good job in dubs, you really carried me in a lot of our matches. I can always rely on you for whenever I f*ck up, and you did work in singles too. Great job against Sago, you've been doing better under pressure lately.
9)Creep - idk who you are, sorry. Gj getting 9th
13)Norm - GG's in dubs and singles! My Snake is more clutch than my Marth, I just need to play more defensive with Marth I guess
13)Chompy - Thx for hosting! Sorry we didn't want to play on that laggy TV :(. Also, tell your mom and grandma I said hi <3 they're so nice. Also your brother (Brian?) is really nice too, tell him thx for helping you plz :D
13)JJ Rockets - Nice seeing you d00d, gl with that interview!
13)King - You can do so much better, but the ppl you lost to are respectable players. $MM next time we see each other, k?
17)Red Ryu - Good sh*t in singles man, and gg's in our $MM! Next it's $1 though, ok? I feel mad awkward taking $5 unless it's a pride thing (marth vs. mk or marth vs. annoyinghightier)
17)SlashX17 - Good luck with the lady :) and nice seeing you again man!
17)Vare - You did work in dubs, good sh*t. Don't roll behind a Snake too much though, it's ftilt city bay-bee
17)SpongeJordan - I'm banning Brinstar next time, lol. GG's though, I was getting frustrated at how patient you were being xD
17)Zwarm - In dubs for D3, walk EVERYWHERE. I've actually used d3 in dubs before, and by far that's the best way for me to approach anything. You did really well though, and you only made a few mistakes that were fatal (so overall you did well, you just got unlucky). I didn't see your singles though, sorry :(
17)Cory - idk who you are, sorry!
17)Sothe - Gj beating xyless :p GO! Sonic, GO!
17)Lallaar - Lalllaaaaarrrrrr wow what a name lol
25)TWSS - Thx for driving us man! It was really nice seeing you again, and you're always so cheerful XD. We need to hang out soonish, maybe we can all go see a movie?
25)Xyless - PKT only? Boo, where was the Beach!? Nice seeing you again, let's all hang out soon :)
25)Umashi - Everytime I read your name, I think of Usmash (up-smash) @___@ WHY HAVEN'T I SAID THAT BEFORE?! It was nice seeing you though, let's play some friendlies next time!
25)Cory ??? - ??? indeed

Akashi

Smash Lord
Arty said:
In all honesty, neither of my characters will be affected by a campy Falco xD, it'll just be a longer match (you go campy against my Snake, whether you think you do or not). I want to see you beat Kain and Sago!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Alright I will just change Ook's placing back to 5th. Sorry I won't be able to ever teach you Marth dittos. I absolutely hate having to deal with 2 identical characters in any fighter. I don't really think you will ever have to worry about another Marth in the MW though. :awesome: I learn stuff from waching you too, so it's not a one way street.

P.S.- If we have to be Mr.R/Leon, dibs on Mr.R.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
General shout-out - I'm really sorry how I've been acting at tournaments, and just in general lately, I just get mad a lot and blame **** on other people/things, when it's really just me. I'm going through a lot right now in my life, and I think it's ****ing with me. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be going to these things for much longer, at least for now. I'm pretty much out of money, and no matter how much I seem to improve, I always do horrible when it comes time for it to matter. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I just want to apologize, because I feel like I'm being an ******* towards a lot of people who I shouldn't be doing that to, especially Jared, Klappy, Kyle, and a few other people. I love all of you guys, and I really am sorry if I wrongly take things out on you. <3

I'll do individual shoutouts later.

Edit: Sorry this is so ****ing depressing, I promise my individual shoutouts will be much happier. :)

Edit2: I didn't write this to make people feel bad or anything, btw. I wrote it to let people know that I'm sorry for being an *******, and I don't want to be like that anymore. I'm gonna change, and be more confident and stuff.

Xyless

Smash Master

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I was all sadface up in this thread because nobody leaves me a shoutout, until I read Arty's post.

<3 Arty. ;3
thats what happens when you don't enter. also i started watching PSG because of you... >_<; that show is so strange. lol

xyless that picture is awesome. lol

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
1)Kain (150$) - Again, good **** on 1st! It's always fun watching your Wolf. MM next time?

2)Sago (75$) - Dat Dreamland ****! LOL. Thanks for the words of encouragement, and good **** on 2nd! You and Kain have had some really intense sets the past two tourneys, and I honestly think it could go either way. You've always got a shot at 1st! BTW, your Samus is easily da bess I've played.

3)Arty (25$) - I hope your reinvented playstyle involves more camp (like you do against me! :mad: )! Let's actually MM Kirby/GW soon!

4)Kirk - Gooood **** on 4th, Kirk! I'll learn how to CP Olimar one day! And thanks for letting me stay over. Your pre-tourney fests are always fun :)

5)Ook - Oooook! I'm glad you made it out to this! Our matches were fun (except for that dumb SD on Cruise :( ). BTW, **** Green Greens. I'm going to have nightmares of that vs DK. LOL.

7)Oro?! - What a Brawl kid! LOL. Good **** on 7th! I expect to see your ZSS take some names next time! BTW, we still need to MM!

7)DLA - Good games. Thanks for the support even though I was raging. I feel bad for it :( I'm gonna try not to rage against MK, though. I'm really going to learn that MU. And that Brinstar match was so dumb. LOL.

9)Kappy - I took some names this tourney and had a super-stacked bracket. Yay for random seeding! :colorful: Top 5 next tourney!

9)Corms - I'm glad you made it out and placed so well. It's always nice not being on the receiving end of your Zelda. LOL.

9)Meneil (And Akashi because he disappeared from the results list. LOL) - Nice seeing both of you, and good **** on winning dubs! :)

13)Norm - Our MM was fun and close! You'll get me next time if you stay campy at high %'s.

13)Chompy - Thanks for hosting the tournament! It was super fun and the venue itself was actually really cool. But... leaving before it even ends? You pressed players to play and not let them watch a match or two, claiming that the tourney needed to keep rolling, and then you left an hour before it was over. That was a little weird.

13)JJ Rockets - Best set I had that day, and 1st round, too! That was dumb, but our games were super fun. Your Diddy is sooo legit, and I can only see it getting better! I hope your interview went well, and props for lookin' like you were ready to take that tourney in style. LOL.

17)SpongeJordan - Don't use MK. Just go straight-up Lucas all the time, bro. BTW, I will never take you to Brinstar in singles. That ****'s suicide. LOL.

17)Zwarm - I think you crumble when it comes to performing well under tourney pressure. :( You're one of IL's best players and should be placing so much higher!

17)Sothe - Nice seeing you again, and fun car ride. You'll find your char, and if you do end up picking up a certain puffball, I'd be more than happy to give you tips! :) BTW, Haruhi is legit!

25)TWSS - Good stuff in dubs! We had some nice CP wins! And how the **** did you get 25th? You're waaaaay better than that!

25)Xyless - Thanks for the support, Xyless <3 And that hype when I won on Brinstar was hilarious. LOL. Next tourney your PT's gonna take names!

25)Umashi - Nice seeing you again, Ashley :) You shouldn't be placing here, either. You're much better than that!

That little smashfest-like stuff after the tourney was really fun. I hope to see you all at Kirk's/the next MAS! :awesome:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
1)Kain :wolf: (150$) - Good **** on first! I still love talking to you at these things. You're such a cool guy.
2)Sago :metaknight::samus2: (75$) - Me and JJ as top 2? I wish. :p Always fun talking to you at tournaments. I wish I still lived in Chicago so we could play more.
3)Arty :falco::metaknight::gw::popo: (25$) - Thanks for the tip. Honestly, my survivability is usually much better than what I showed, I just think I was really off all day, so I'm sorry. :(
4)Kirk :ike::bowser2::olimar: - Stop destroying my Peach with all your characters in friendlies. :( Haha, fun smashfest the night before, and good stuff on 4th. You're gonna start winning again soon. :D
5)Akashi :marth::snake: - We didn't talk much at this, but gg's in doubles.
5)Ook :dk2::falcon: - Oooook. Glad you were finally able to make a tournament again. :)
7)Oro?! :zerosuitsamus::marth: - You don't even play this game, stop doing better than me. :p
7)DLA :ganondorf::metaknight::pikachu2: - GG's in singles. I'll get your Ganon once I stop making little mistakes with Peach! You scared me into not going ROB, so thanks. :p
9)Kappy :kirby2: - Thanks for always supporting me, bro. I need to start placing better like you have been lately. You've been doing work, so good ****!
9)Corms :zelda: - Drew I miss you. I wish we could've gotten more friendlies in, but oh well. It's always fun seeing you. Once I get money, I'll visit you guys at DePaul more. :)
9)Meneil :ike: - We didn't talk much at this, but gg's in doubles.
13)Norm :lucario::rob: - I'll get over my Lucario hurdle one day, and then you'll be sorry! No more ROB dittos in tournament, please. :p
13)Chompy :diddy::pit: - Thanks for hosting this! It was fun, but I think you not waiting 10 minutes more for Arty was a little over the top. There were plenty of other teams that needed to play that could've gone before us.
13)JJ Rockets :diddy: - I still need to play your Diddy sometime, I don't think I have since like, the first Don't Blink, haha.
13)King :pikachu2: - We've been going to the same tournaments for a while now, and I still haven't had a chance to play your Pikachu. We should MM or play some friendlies at the next MAS if you make it.
17)Red Ryu :lucario: - We'll play our MM at MAS, I honestly completely ran out of money at this thing. Finally a tournament where I didn't have to play you first round. :p
17)SpongeJordan :lucas::metaknight: - GG's in doubles. I know I need to john less, so I'm working on it, haha.
17)Zwarm :rob::peach: - Just do better next time.
17)Sothe :sonic: - Finally you go to something again! Good **** on beating Jared in that MM. It only makes him hate Sonic more now. :p
25)TWSS :gw: - It's the year of the TWSS, you should be winning these things! At least place higher than me like you used to, it's not right having you lower than me. :(
25)Xyless :pt: - Thanks for replacing Arty for that one match. I wish I could fit the OCR library on my iPod like you, haha.
25)Umashi :toonlink::link2: - You got this next time, Ashley. You just gotta stop being nervous when you're playing tournament matches, you don't perform as well as I've seen you perform when we play. You're much better than your placing shows. :)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Akashi the only doubles games that were saved from our 10 games were the first 2 where me and Ook got wrecked, the first on BF, and the second on Green Greens. :(

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Thank you all for coming to the tournament. I had a really good time. It was nice getting to see everyone.

I know a lot of people questioned why the tournament was a little rushed and why I left early. Sorry if it seemed a little rushed. My family was there giving their time to help out, and they just wanted to keep things moving along. They don't have anything to really do while they're there, so they want to make sure the tournament runs efficiently, so they can get out at a reasonable time. Sorry if I was hurrying anyone. I just felt a little bad for them. Next time, I will try not to rush things so much, but try to remember to play your matches ASAP so the tournament can go by pretty efficiently. I left a little early because they had to get somewhere for dinner. The tournament was down to the final 4 and we handed everything over to Oro. He did a good job of finishing things up and posting the results. Thanks Oro.

I hope you guys had fun and want me to host another tournament in the future.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Akashi the only doubles games that were saved from our 10 games were the first 2 where me and Ook got wrecked, the first on BF, and the second on Green Greens. :(
Sorry, it was because they were under the 3 min timer :< I stopped even trying to record once I realized there weren't infinite replay hacks.

ThatsWhatSheSaid

Smash Apprentice
1)Kain (150$) - We like never talk. But you're a beast and your wolf scares me
2)Sago (75$) - Shufflin' to second I see? Glad to see you placed high, and glad to hear you're gonna make more awesome dance vids =p
3)Arty (25$) - I was very happy to hear I'm not the only one who hates the Ike MU and Kappy's Kirby
4)Kirk - GG's in dubs, still the beast I heard about as a tiny freshman
5)Akashi - I'd so be up for seeing a movie with you guys. It's always great hanging with you!
5)Ook - *traditional IL meatriding* <3
7)Oro?! - $&%@ing marth
7)DLA - Dat Mexican Dancing hat!
9)Kappy - don't worry, everyone hates MK <3
9)Corms - wutabeast
9)Meneil - I'm never going to ever come close to beating you you beautiful machine of pure destruction, but i'm ok with that =D
9)Creep - Holy crap I haven't seen you in forever. Go to Kirk's more so I can put you in your place with more GaW/Lucario friendlies!
13)Norm - Idc what arty says, zwarm is the best impersonator
13)Chompy - GG's. I'd love to play again and see if I do better
13)JJ Rockets
13)King
17)Red Ryu - Way to toss out those trivia singles!
17)SlashX17
17)Vare - You did WORK in doubles, man!
17)SpongeJordan - Still not afraid of Brinstar Lucas ;p
17)Zwarm - YOU STOLE MY BYE YOU SON OF A BI- <3
17)Cory
17)Sothe - Glad to see you're brawling again. Sad to see you outplaced me =( but really, good stuff
17)Lallaar
25)"Twiss" - Who the hell are you? I've never seen you at a tourney before. Are you trying to be that TWSS guy who has a better GaW and DOESN'T place last in tourneys? Seriously, don't ever go to a tourney again and let the ACRONYM players rep the IL Game and Watch.
25)Xyless - Hey, do a downsmash to hear the reason you placed last! <3 you buddy
25)Umashi - Ashley one of these days you're just gonna be like "hey guys I'm gonna destroy you today and not be nice" and we'll be like "wha" and you'll be like "FIRST PLACE'D"
25)Jacob ???

Don't worry guys. TWSS doesn't get last place. Twiss does. The tourney program had no idea who to give the bye to =p

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Sorry, it was because they were under the 3 min timer :< I stopped even trying to record once I realized there weren't infinite replay hacks.
Haha it's fine. I just found it funny that those 2 games were the only ones recorded when I thought like 6 of the matches were really close/good.
Sounds good to me :b
You would want those matches up. :p In all seriousness though, you guys did really well and Jordan has them if you want them uploaded.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
17)Red Ryu -MM next tme alright. Im glad you and jordan make it out to so many events. WI pride
Will do. Working on making WI stronger in Brawl.

17)Red Ryu why does everyone hate lucario!? :<
Cause he isn't Mewtwo and has Aura which people think is gay.

17)Red Ryu :lucario: - You will get 'em next time. You started playing so different game 2 of our set and I think that type of play carried on with you the rest of the tourney. You know you have what it takes to do better, and you know what you need to work on. I am down for a revenge MM whenever you are. :)
Not so much for revenge but MMs I am down for. And yeah I did play weird.

17)Red Ryu - nice seeing you again, lucario is in melee.
Show me so I can play him please and thank you. :p

17)Red Ryu - I was watching you play Oro in your MM. You seem to not do enough damage at high percents and you die too fast! Also Link sucks!
Will do captain Arty. Link is bad, still can't say he isn't fun to play even if he is bad.

17)Red Ryu - Stop placing this low, you don't suck.
I feel like I do. :urg:

nah jk gotta stay positive, I won't let WI or you in doubles down.

17)Red Ryu - Good sh*t in singles man, and gg's in our $MM! Next it's $1 though, ok? I feel mad awkward taking $5 unless it's a pride thing (marth vs. mk or marth vs. annoyinghightier)
That's fine and why I did do $5 is below in your shoutout.

17)Red Ryu :lucario: - We'll play our MM at MAS, I honestly completely ran out of money at this thing. Finally a tournament where I didn't have to play you first round. :p
For once we didn't play first round. We'll MM another time.

17)Red Ryu - Way to toss out those trivia singles!
I'll think of some non related to me trivia questions if we do this another time.

~

1)Kain (150$) - I can defiantly respect you. Your a nice guy and I think I'll look into Fox a bit...I dunno what to think of it so much being even...since I don't think I've ever played a top notch fox. Thanks for talking, it was really good, also tier list thread is garbs.

2)Sago (75$) - You really have been stepping it up recently, taking games off of Kain and sets off of Arty. I do hate MK, but I have to respect your talent since you've beaten me in the past no matter who you use. Your really good, hopefully at Anime Milwaukee they don't give you some crappy Mario figurine.

3)Arty (25$) - I'm gonna prepare Trivia if that happens again like it did here. I really think you can get second again with just Falco, except for some bad stages maybe like Brinstar or Frigate, do what you need to do, you can get 2nd again if you put your mind to it. Also your Ness was god awful, no offense.

4)Kirk - OMG Kirk good ****. 4th is very very good. Still Wolf dittoing Kain, why the heck did you do that? Also buzz cut, love it.

5)Akashi - I thought the MM was $5 so I went with that when you said $3 since I was being honest about how much money I thought it was for, so I put up the $5 I was gonna wagger. Good job with 5th and I'll work on my basic along with the Marth MU.

6)Ook - Good to see you at a tournament again, I really do like seeing you come since your a nice guy and have a great DK I will get behind Dajayman to scream "OOOOOOOOoooooookkkkkkkk!" as a hype train. Hope I can see you at a tournament again dude.

7)Oro?! - Yeah you noticed what happened with me at the tournament lol. I botched everything all day after that Match and even in doubles. It's something mental for me so I gotta learn this. No excuse I gotta start using my head more.

7)DLA - Talk to me later about Whobo I think I can get it going over spring break but I still need to make sure money and other issues can be taken care of. Also good with the 7th and I like Led Zeppelin now.

9)Kappy - Why do people say your the Kennispam of IL online? You seem fine to me. Also good call on me using Roy on Kels, I'm surprised no one guessed that. Be kappy, LOL.

9)Corms - Zelda! =D. Good job with 9th and getting up there with the placements. You barely hate that chinese food like Arty, didn't seem like it was worth $10.

9)Meneil - This is much better, you were doing amazing against Sago with close games all around. Your Ike is getting better and better each day.

9)Creep - Dude Ness/Lucario is totally a Zucco thing. I like the choices, all Lucario though good with the 9th.

13)Norm - More Lucario? Well if you really enjoy him stick to him. If we ditto in bracket it;s gonna be stupidity and fun, because that is how Lucario dittos work. Also CG on Wolf/fox/captain falcon/ganondorf, its just timing.

13)Chompy - You got all of my games againdt you on your wii, and gave me good Diddy experience. Footstools with Pit were hilarious, I died twice to them in friendlies.

13)JJ Rockets - I like the monkey suit, punslol. You did fine with your inteview and we should have played, I missed it. :<

13)King - Pika vs Lucario ain't that bad and you legit beat me. Keep it up good sir.

17)Red Ryu - Lets not lose our heads an thing we're getting the flu friday night before a tournament ok?

17)SlashX17 - Didn't see you sorry. :<

17)Vare - Link and Sonic. :3 me like, me like a lot. Also your Link>>>>mine.

17)SpongeJordan - I let us down in doubles, I still feel that way. Also thx for the rise as always and sorry fro forgetting to pay you back money from the last M.A.S.

17)Zwarm - Dude you can do well, I know it. We should talk more, or maybe even team in doubles sometime. hmmmm....

17)Cory - Sorry same as Slash. :<

17)Sothe - But Sonic, he can really move? Sonic, he's got an attitude! Nah go with who you feel comfortable with.

17)Lallaar -Same as Slash and Sory sorry. :<

25)TWSS - You were **** in doubles, keep it up.

25)Xyless - The UpB kill made me go wtf so hard. Also Charizard, go with the zard like Dajayman does.

25)Umashi - I'll do you a favor, I'll help you out with learning both next tournament we both go to and I'll help you pick which you want to play. How does that sound?

25)Jacob ??? - Same as the others like Cory and such :<

Dajayman - Go go Charizard, also stop with the ecchi and you won't get banned like you are right now.

Scythe - Still wish Arty's car didn't break and you came.

~

Thanks for the comments guys.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Why are there $30 missing from the payouts in singles and $5 from doubles?

Top Bottom