• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evolution of Life III 3/12/11 Gurnee, Illinois

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
damn it sago, learn the differance between your and you're.. because you didn't use you're once.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
1. Kain - Good **** as always on first! Thanks for buying a poor man some ice cream, I really appreciate it. :)
2. Sago - Dat :samus2: Yeah, I like to silently rage about stuff, I should probably be more calm.
3. Arty -
4. Scythe - **** you Diego!
<3
Lucario is the bane of my existence.
5. DLA - Sorry about your car. It was still pretty fun despite the circumstances though, haha. Glad you got it fixed now.
5. ook - We played Peach dittos?
7. Chompy - GG in singles. I can honestly say I have 0 experience against Diddy as Peach, and very little as ROB, so I was kinda hoping I didn't have to play you, but oh well. :p
7. Akashi - We didn't talk much at this. :(
9. oro - Brawl hates me. :(
9. Kappy - Get over dat MK hurdle, BOI!
9. Norm - Yay for playing you again first round losers... Not. I'll get over my Lucario problems, and then you'll be sorry! Also, I won't use Dedede anymore. Except maybe Green Greens. What a gay stage.
9. Meneil - MK on Rumble Falls? That's just not fair. :c
13. Kirk - Thanks for the housing Friday night, and for being a hero and picking us up at the mall. :O You're gonna win the next tournament going all Bowser, I can feel it.
13. Clow Sui - LOL! Really cool hanging out with you, Chi. Our MM's were fun, and I think your advice helped me get better, so thanks. Benkyo de arimas.
13. SpongeJordan - Oh.
13. Red Ryu - Thanks for teaming with me, it was nice teaming with someone new, and we didn't do too bad.
17. King - I've still never played you, lol.
17. Zwarm - Don't use Dedede next time.
17. Diska - We didn't talk at this really, but we need to play a few games next time, I hear you're getting good. :O

Akashi

Smash Lord
To the Marth guy I played friendlies with - You were a cool guy. Keep asking ppl to play friendlies with you, tbh I was pretty tired when you asked me but I'm glad I did ditto you. GG's, and I hope to see you @ the next tourney.

1. Kain $144 - Grats on getting 1st, let's play some friendlies next time.
2. Sago / $72 - <3 you're a great friend too, and thanks for the friendlies. I know a lot of people don't like doing seriouslies in or around brackets, so let me know what works best with you next time please. Also, like I always say, we should hang out outside of the brawl scene and listen to some music and stuff.
3. Arty // $24 - Those team random $MMs were too good LOL. Let's start hustling people out of their money next time, k? ;) Also good sh*t in singles, you destroyed me this time.
4. Scythe - I'm amazed at how well you did. Seriously, it's definitely an inspiration. I want to practice so much harder, so thanks for the added boost of addiction to this game xD. I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
5. DLA - D'aww, sorry about your car, but I'm glad it's taken care of! Good sh*t on 5th too :)
5. ook - Lol, we already talked about our experience at this tourney, but thx again for all those $MMs :p. You did really well in brackets too, so regardless of my johns, the better man won... which was MR. MOTHER***ING SUSHI! And you :D
7. Chompy - Thx for hosting this man! It ran so smoothly and fast, you're great at this job.
7. Akashi - awwwyaaaa
9. oro - <3 you Oro, thx for your $2 LOL. Jk, but I won't lie I lol'd SO hard when you got angry @ Kappy because of how bad he was in that 2v1. You have my sentiments. Also grats on 2nd place in dubs, next time I'm destroying you with Snake/Marth only ;)!
9. Kappy - GG's in bracket, you really had me scared 1st round and most of 2nd (until I got that last lead). I feel that you're improving quicker than I am when we play, so you'll eventually beat me.
9. Norm - GG's in singles and doubles, and yeah... I caught you with your AD habit with Lucario. It's all good, Marth vs. Lucario really isn't THAT bad, so if you dedicate yourself I'm sure you can beat me. If all else fails, try Snake... the MU is only in Marth's favor if I play perfectly (which I don't lol)
9. Meneil - You did sooooooooooooo well hun, I'm so proud of you. I love you =)
13. Kirk - Everyone has off days, but you lost to 2 good players so it's all good.
13. Clow Sui - I already texted/IM'd/talked to you about the whole experience, but thanks for coming out to see us all (and the city!) I'll definitely take you up on that visiting Ohio thing... we'll team next time I go over there, k?
13. SpongeJordan - I heard you and Ryu did some pretty amazing stuff after the tourney =). Thanks man, you're a definite kind soul. I'm looking forward to our rematch in Bracket!
13. Red Ryu - Omg, you impressed me sooooo much Ryu. You HAD Meneil!!! lol. I was happy that Meneil took the 1st game obviously... but I won't lie, I would have been (slightly) happy if you did xD. Also, don't forget - Lucario's fsmash can go through Aether easily (especially on stages like YI where she can angle her Aether forward). Sometimes your fsmash will definitely be a better option than Aura Sphere. Also, gg's in doubles
17. Shepard (Dropped)
17. Steve
17. King - I didn't talk to you much, but wth @ 17th... you're so much better than that
17. Zwarm - GG's in doubles. I wanted to GR pummel Red Ryu because he was @ low% (so doing combos would only help a Lucario down 1~3stocks), and I was taking you guys seriously (didn't want to goof off/sandbag)
17. Belen
17. Nick
17. Diska - Nice seeing you again. Sorry about asking you not to yell in my ear, you were just behind me and you were loud.
25. Justin /

Extra shout-outs to Jared... who can't see this lol. Thx for coming man, and the trip back was nice and relaxing =)

Scythe

Smash Master
4. Scythe - I'm amazed at how well you did. Seriously, it's definitely an inspiration. I want to practice so much harder, so thanks for the added boost of addiction to this game xD. I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
..no..Nooo..WHAT HAVE I DONE

and see you this weekend!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
it's okay tom

your mind is shielded by the protector
i have no idea how to respond to this...so I'll just--HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
i have no idea how to respond to this...so i'll just--honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk
i cant hear you over the car!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm. Not. Recording. Your ****ing videos. I never said I was, it was never implied that I will, I never plan on doing so.

Those are the replay files. You put those on your SD card in the X:\private\wii\rsbe\rp\ folder (or something very close to that, could've missed one), then go into the game, look at your replays on your SD card, and viola. Replays for YOU to record.

I'm super sick of having people down my throat about replays I never said I'd record.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I'm. Not. Recording. Your ****ing videos. I never said I was, it was never implied that I will, I never plan on doing so.

Those are the replay files. You put those on your SD card in the X:\private\wii\rsbe\rp\ folder (or something very close to that, could've missed one), then go into the game, look at your replays on your SD card, and viola. Replays for YOU to record.

I'm super sick of having people down my throat about replays I never said I'd record.
All I ask is that you send me the brawl match of me and Zwarm, so I can check my errors in my match. Also, the match you sent me was a Ike dittos match and a doubles match of Ike and Marth vs. DK and Marth

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Whoa Sponge, put the salt away.

Can you upload the videos when you get them Chompy? I really need to figure out the Diddy MU, and I figure watching what I did wrong would help.

Top Bottom