• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EWU Smash Club - Brawl & Melee 1v1/2v2 - (rules and date pending) - Cheney WA

brdy_

Smash Lord
Praxis, do you plan to go to GO v2.5 by chance? You never answer my texts/AIM messages lol. XD

EDIT: And is anyone else special like me?

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey Brady, since Brett/Oody is over at your place, is it alright if I come crash over there sometime during this week? Is today alright?

I'll bring some of my own food from home so I dont steal all of your's LOL.

Chip.

you know what to do
UGH BRADY WHY DONT YOU EVER RESPOND TO ME!? THIS COMMUNITY SUCKS AND I HATE YOU ALL <_>........................................................................................................................sept jamnt0ast. I love him. <3

MadraptorMan

Smash Rookie
I dunno if this is the right thread to ask in, but...

Anyone in Cheney want to play some Brawl? I'm new to the area, but I used to play pretty heavily back in NC at UNC (go Tarheels!). I'm pretty much free any time, I live behind the Safeway.

Chip.

you know what to do
I dunno if this is the right thread to ask in, but...

Anyone in Cheney want to play some Brawl? I'm new to the area, but I used to play pretty heavily back in NC at UNC (go Tarheels!). I'm pretty much free any time, I live behind the Safeway.
What's up man? You should talk to brdy_ , Kamaji, Ashtten, or SlyD if you want to play with anyone in the cheny area :)

everyone in spokane likes to play to so come play with us sometime!

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey I'll be in cheney on wednesday if you want to smash madraptor. Its true that most of the ppl in cheney play melee (the last, very small melee community in EWA), but I'm down for brawl every now and then.

Edit: We just got a few new melee players to start playing with us, so there's good competition no matter what level you're on.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Sure. I have a final at 9, but I'm open after that. Brdy, Matt, and Ashtten would probably be down to play as well. Do you know where the TV lounge is in the PUB? Its kinda across the hall from the cyber cafe. We could just meet there at like 11 or something.

MadraptorMan

Smash Rookie
Sure. I have a final at 9, but I'm open after that. Brdy, Matt, and Ashtten would probably be down to play as well. Do you know where the TV lounge is in the PUB? Its kinda across the hall from the cyber cafe. We could just meet there at like 11 or something.
That sounds good, but shouldn't we make it after lunch? I'm not 100% sure where the tv lounge is, but I'm sure I can find it. And would I need to bring anything like a controller or Brawl or something?

EDIT: As far as the tournaments go, I can probably make the first one, but not the second one.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
allright, well you can always call me too 994-2815. My name's Nick. If you want to bring a controller it wouldnt hurt. There are a few people nearby that we could play with so just give me a call when you want to hang out.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
I might.
But I already made plans with a few friends to play Smash at 2 tomorrow. And that would mean I would only be in Cheney for like 2 hours, with nearly 2 hours of driving.

We'll see.

Chip.

you know what to do
Dang, I wish I didn't have school or else I would come play with you guys :(

madraptor, I play Brawl and I occassionally stop by in cheney when I can. So whenever I go there again I'll let you know do we can play. :)

Top Bottom