• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Exarch needs multiplayer party games!

Purple

Hi guys!
So i need some wii games that are fun to play. I've bene looking for RPGs, but stuff like KH is on the PS3 -___-.

Any ideas you guys?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
donkey kong country returns in less than a month (see what I did there, you can read it both ways); but yeah, the donkey kong franchise is the single greatest franchise of all time imo for nintendo.....it even surpasses the beloved plumber

D

Deleted member

Metroid Prime Trilogy.

All the greatness of the Metroid Prime series wrapped into a decadent, sweet game.

It has a really fun, intuitive, and nice feel to shooting and aiming with the wii mote.

If you like LoZ-esque adventure RPGs, then you may like Metroid Prime.

I'm gonna throw out some fun GC games I liked since Wii's run GC games.

Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
first thing you should do is buy super mario rpg (snes) and paper mario (n64) on the virtual console. buy paper mario: the thousand year door; the wii also has a paper mario.....but it's not so good. Buy LoZ: collector's edition (has the best 4 made). Buy twilight princess (don't worry about playing 4 swords). And the new wii one is coming out. Mario sunshine, super mario galaxy 1 and 2. X-men legends 1 and 2 (gc). Marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2. Digimon world 4 (gc) (its a really fun 4 person rpg). So many good games for Wii. there are some not so known genres. Like Dragon Age. Fire Emblem. Baiton Kaitos. The list goes on.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Valkyria Chronicles.
ToS/ToS2
ToV
Disgaea(any of them)

For more casual gaming fun, I recommend Phoenix Wright and Kriby's Epic Yarn(awesome game btw. Better w/ co-op)

Also: Sonic 4.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Muramasa The Demon Blade is actually pretty dang good. And RPGish.
THIS THIS THIS

easily my favorite game on the Wii period.
You must get this game, especially since you play smash. The controls are just awesome, combat is unbelievably fun and good. I LOOOOVE this game. Soundtrack is great too! And it's a gorgeous game to look at.

Seriously at least try this game.

If you have a Playstation 2 or a Xbox 360 I would like to recommend Samurai Warriors 2. Now before you go "Koei warriors games are trash ******" or something, let me explain. A lot of them are, I agree. Being a long-time fan of the series I can attest to the fact that Koei... well, they have their fair share of problems.

SamWar2 is not one of them.
It is by far the best entry in the -Warriors series I've ever played, and I've played every one except for Samurai Warriors 3 (Which is on the Wii, but...) SamWar2 gets everything right for the series. Good character list, varied movesets and abilities, nice stages, good soundtrack, acceptable graphics, and IMO great voice acting. It is my 2nd favorite game to Melee.

Not to be confused with it's brother series Dynasty Warriors which has more clones than the Star Wars prequels. Don't get me wrong I like some DW games too (4 and 5) but lately it's gotten... uh...

Also there is Warriors Orochi 2 which is a crossover of Samurai/Dynasty with some Legend/God/Mythology characters thrown in. It's good fun I suppose, I enjoy it, but not as lasting as SamWar2.

-Warriors games are great casual fun. Anyone can pick it up and say "Hey I'm gonna kill about 400 asians today!" I personally like to challenge myself too, and the difficulty levels allow me to do that.

Anyway. There's my rant.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
no more heroes is definitely a good game to play on the wii
idk about 2 because i haven't started it yet.
final fantasy IV the after years is on wii also.
madworld is also a good game for the wii(so i've heard)
oh yes and of course fire emblem radiant dawn

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Kirby's Epic Yarn is fantastic.
Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are very good.
Dead Space: Extraction isn't bad, neither is Metroid: Other M

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Kirby's Epic Yarn has a good 2 player component.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii is pretty fun if you don't take it seriously.
Mario Kart Wii is a lot of fun.
Lego Star Wars is fun.
Boom Blox is supposed to be surprisingly good.
Wii Sports Resort is good if you're willing to buy the Motion Sensor Plus as well

Purple

Hi guys!
Exarch, if you're looking for multiple the mario parties are obviously staple choices (older ones preferrably better since it's simpler imo).

There are some downloadables for xbox 360 like Castle Crashers

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Personally, I'm not a fan of the Mario Party series. Maybe it's the way the AI handles balance, but the games don't seem fun even when I'm NOT trying to be competitive.
On the other hand, Wii Party looks promising (though it may be more of the same, some elements seems interestingly different)

Renth

Smash Hero
Exarch, if you're looking for multiple the mario parties are obviously staple choices (older ones preferrably better since it's simpler imo).

There are some downloadables for xbox 360 like Castle Crashers
Couple things.

First of all, Castle Crashers is one of the best things i've ever played in my life.

If you get an xbox thomas the amount of fun we could have would be endless.

Zoro

Smash Champion
i like muramasa but i thought it got a little repetitive

arc rise fantasia is probably the wiis best rpg which isnt saying much but i enjoyed it

I been hooked on goldeneye as of late
best local multiplayer game for wii imo

Top Bottom