• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Airman has seen a lot of things in his time.

I've also been thinking of changing it to something DotA 2 related, but at the same time it's a pretty amazing avatar.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Airman's attack where he shot that huge mass of tornados was so broken. Some of the formations were literally undodgable, not even in a pixel perfect megaman kinda way. So you just have to dodge the odd one that you can and otherwise make sure to hit him more than he hits you. 'sdumb

His section of the Duane and Brand0 song is awesome though

Spire

III
BRoomer
My avatar is from Ween's album Quebec. It was the first Ween album I was introduced to and through it all, continues to be my favorite... in tow with The Pod. I'm just gonna heavily promote them right here and now so go check out Ween.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Airman's attack where he shot that huge mass of tornados was so broken. Some of the formations were literally undodgable, not even in a pixel perfect megaman kinda way. So you just have to dodge the odd one that you can and otherwise make sure to hit him more than he hits you. 'sdumb

His section of the Duane and Brand0 song is awesome though
Pretty much everything about that song is amazing.

I never even try Airman unless I get leaf shield first, he's just such a pain.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Seriously. If they'd even made the air tornadoes really hard to dodge but always possible, it'd actually be a very very cool fight mechanic. But I think it might even just be totally random. Not coo', man. And yeah, every line in that song totally owns.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
My avatar is the Ubuntu logo. I like Ubuntu, although the newest release, 11.04, is not very good.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Why is it not very good? I used to use unbuntu like 2 years ago and liked some of the overhauls they did. Is it just not worth using anymore?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ubuntu switched to the Unity interface instead of Gnome 3. It's not very well featured yet, and kinda buggy.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I'm making the Mario community combo video!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm sure this is meant to be themed after Sonic Unleashed with him turning into a werehog, but combining BlazBlue and Sonic, this pic reminds me of Ragna the Bloodedge and the Azure Grimoire.

So?

Sonic the Bloodedge. lol it works well enough, seeing as I main those two characters in their respective fighters.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
My pic is a little ironic, since I haven't used Ubuntu much this year at all. 11.04 came out in April, and it kinda sucks. Plus, I've been doing Windows programming, so I kinda need to stay in Windows.

John2k4

The End of an Era
My avatar is something I created a month ago, it's Bubblun from the Bubble Bobble / Puzzle Bobble series, catching a shining bubble (from the Puzzle Bobble games).

I've got a lot of others, but they were either too big to use as avatars, or had transparency, which this board showed as white. :p

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
pol's voice

"its name mocks its silence. worthless beast born to violence has its ears and whiskers flapping as its yellow flesh comes slapping across the rank filth of this ancient subterranean floor. its hate knows no bounds as its home knows no sounds but the SLAPPING CRUSHING SPLATTING OF ITS YELLOW FLESH.

i am the herald of light

i withdraw a shining glory. single, loving, end of story. its only weakness is a gracefulness on wings,

MY BOW SINGS- #UNLEASHED#. into the silver light my arrows take the flight #UNLEASHED#. splits pol's voice's head and spills its thoughts and dreams #UNLEASHED#. a host of slapping bodies crashing to my feet...NEAT!!
a host of slapping yellow bodies comes crashing in crimson piles.

RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR OWN VOICE.
RUNNING AWAY FROM POL'S VOICE.

silence."

:awesome::awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDXjKpdEss

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
same character as my previous post, different design, pose, and background.

crush

Smash Master
My avatar is my face on captain falcon wearing crush bottles+logo on a trollface hack of the cloud on yoshis story in melee where he's surrounded by trollfaces and ponies.

:phone:

Geist

Smash Master
Mine is a viking riding a unicorn in space, holding up an ak-47 that's being struck by lightning. Space lightning. but it's cropped so you can't really see it.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Back when MJ died in 2009, I made a tribute avatar for him.

I was looking to change back to my staple Manfred recently and was going through my avatar folder, during which I stumbled across this underused gem.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, I have with me a cute, nice, good looking Kenpachi, he screams attention and is quite innocent compared to his older self.

:phone:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
my avatars are probably going to be this exact character for a good while, but hell if he doesn't look like a bada** in most of them :cool:

Top Bottom