• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Millard Fillmore, 13th President of the United States.

Because Millard Fillmore has an awesome name and you should name your child Millard.

Jasou

Smash Ace
it's baloo, the reason i chose this avatar was because in class today we did an activity today that was discussing life today and how we are almost prisoners to technology and trying to improve our lives through working. (believe me i'm not against technology at all, im a super geek when it comes to computers). during this activity for one of the questions we watched the "bare necessities" song from the movie Jungle book and the purpose was to explain that a lot of people are using their present lives to make their future lives better and not much people live to appreciate the fact that they are alive in the present and that most people (in america) already have the bare necessities to live their lives, but they keep striving for that "better" life. i thought this lesson was very influential and i'll think about that when life has its downs. (gosh i kinda typed this unorganized, i hope you guys understand my point)

and plus i remember watching that movie a lot as a kid. baloo <3

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I've had this avatar for years, and there has been a santa hat thing going on every Christmas season, so since I'm too lazy, I stick with him all year round. Christmas never goes out of style.

Ohsm

Smash Apprentice
will smith from fresh prince of bel-air. I loved this series when I was a child <3
now he is meh

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Kat Von D. Nuff said.

Man i loved Fresh Prince back in the day too. That ish was baller status.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, I have with me Etna from Disgaea, she's one tough lady to be messin with, I am currently into the game so I felt like displaying something related to it.

:phone:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Kamina from Gurren Lagann. He is and will forever be the most badass character IMHO.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I like Houndour, and figured he went well for October/Halloween

Get Low

Smash Ace
As I'm posting this, my avatar is of Juri from SSF4:AE. She is my avatar because I just bought the game a few weeks ago, and I'm trying to get good with her. And she's just flat out cool. :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, today I have mirai Trunks, I've always like him and found him extraordinary, he's my favorite character from the DBZ series for sure, I finally felt like showing him some appreaciation.

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I hope that this isn't the case in a place as vast as Smashboards, but I highly doubt that anyone will guess what mine is...

Jasou

Smash Ace
My avatar is bowser in brawl jumping backwards in the rain on the windwaker stage. I love the rain, windwaker, and bowser so it all works out. This brawl photo I took also made my friend laugh really hard.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Mine's an album cover.

Bring Me the Horizon - There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret

Top Bottom