• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXTENNNDUURRRRRR (samus gen. disc.)

What are your favorite moves?

• Total voters

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i would rather shield and maybe upb or wd back up angled ftilt, cuz that hits lower and farther, quicker

.Marik

is a social misfit
I worry more about Dair than I do Knee.

Also, Wavedash to UpTilt is way too good.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
My favourite ground moves are definetly the tilts and dsmash. Fsmash is nice too, and I jab sometimes :psycho:

rhan

Smash Hero
Thanks for the advice guys. Even though that was a friendly. lmao

I got other matches under the same account. They're not taken seriously by my opponent... (S-Man >_>) But still entertaining to watch.

So basically I've been grindin on HugS Samus videos. Been trying to learn different Samus playstytles and mix it into my own kinda playstyle. So far I've been seeing a lot of **** that i should be doing and lots of **** I need to do better....

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
yeah
and just when you think you can di to get back

you get punished for that tiny little bit of di and by getting uaired again -_-

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
lol SS DI makes every situation even.

I should be your best matchup, Dalts taught you enough. lol
:D

I love jab, fsmash, ftilt and upB
<3
Timmay didn't really teach me :laugh:
I just kinda got better by realising my mistakes vs him and correcting them
By the time he left, I was only getting 1stocked by his falco, and was doin good 'gainst his Falcon :estatic:

hydroblast9

Smash Rookie
Samus is one of my best character because she dont fight hand to hand but she fight with a beam on her right hand. Also, she is good for long ranged attack and that makes her to have minimum damages (if your good at dodging).

Also, in brawl, she has the best Final attack if you get the circle thingy. But, that loses her armor, which is suck ! But, she is still hot.

(Dont get offended, this is my opinion)

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
¿What the hell is "Brawl"? People keep mentioning that over and over in the MELEE forum.

Pi

Smash Hero
Samus is one of my best character because she dont fight hand to hand but she fight with a beam on her right hand. Also, she is good for long ranged attack and that makes her to have minimum damages (if your good at dodging).

Also, in brawl, she has the best Final attack if you get the circle thingy. But, that loses her armor, which is suck ! But, she is still hot.

(Dont get offended, this is my opinion)

bawwwwwwww

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
lol...

i was playing vs a computer on YS, and i daired him from off the stage, and he went towards the stage, to randall's little slot hole, and was immediately sent flying away from the stage

if you guys have ever seen the smash powerthirst video

or just the "randall slot ****" video

amazing

Geist

Smash Master
lmao zelda's my secondary.
just don't get kicked and you win

jab and space back alot, and tilt. WD OoS and approach her from above or below because she cant do anything.
it actually helps if you wd towards her, because it makes her heels softspot. But anyways
don't get kicked

you can actually combo her to the moon and back because her arial moves are horrible. Just uair and dair all day really

Pi

Smash Hero
but she can heel any of your tilts
i guess spacing right up on her would be good
but that's...like what
comboing is never the problem with samus
it's getting your hits in while not getting hit

Top Bottom