• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

extremely basic 0-death combos

novakane

Smash Cadet
I dont exist, i'm a spambot.....

and cyber 5 is from scrubs, ...you fail life. I said i would play you and you just ignored me xD
wow, I thought u were just a loser and a nerd, ur a liar too. I asked u to play and u used one of ur lame insults as an excuse not to play. Ur a loser, this game isnt for u, neither is the game of life, plz shoot urself

blaze3927

Smash Ace
dude u asked to play and i said id play you any time , and your response was just your usual spam of insults tht most people go over after what...age 9/10?.
try again when you spot your first pube, or mab\ybe just wait till your **** drops off, could be faster than the first.

novakane

Smash Cadet
dude u asked to play and i said id play you any time , and your response was just your usual spam of insults tht most people go over after what...age 9/10?.
try again when you spot your first pube, or mab\ybe just wait till your **** drops off, could be faster than the first.
The sad thing is u actually think ur good which is probably the reason u thought someone needs u to comment on their vids. Its also sad that u think ur smart. U sound lke one of these people who never thinks they're wrong. You'll probably be a serial killer or somethin. Keep telling everyone about comments on youtube, no one cares. I can troll losers like u for fun cause i actually have a life. Ur probably going to kill urself once i stop responding since u think this is serious

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Its also sad that u think ur smart. U sound lke one of these people who never thinks they're wrong. You'll probably be a serial killer or somethin.
Nice pop psychology there. It's even more sad that you think YOU'RE smart.

Keep telling everyone about comments on youtube, no one cares. I can troll losers like u for fun cause i actually have a life. Ur probably going to kill urself once i stop responding since u think this is serious
It's extremely clear and evident to anyone else reading this that both of you are taking this way too seriously now. Yes, BOTH of you.

Plz shutup.

Pav7300

Smash Apprentice
ISO NESS VIDEOS.

Seriously, I'd like to learn some combos for him but cannot find any videos that aren't japanese for him.

novakane

Smash Cadet
Nice pop psychology there. It's even more sad that you think YOU'RE smart.

It's extremely clear and evident to anyone else reading this that both of you are taking this way too seriously now. Yes, BOTH of you.

Plz shutup.
its also sad ur a douchebag and u probably suck *** at smash. go choke on a **** ****in wierd *** loser. And yea i am smart

blaze3927

Smash Ace
and it all started because I, like many peopele tried to tell him that his combo videos were not actually combos,

oh and at daedathus
xD
If I can still get a reply, why would I want to stop? :p

novakane

Smash Cadet
?:confused:? I've never known a troll with a life.
lol, judging from ur youtube channel ur a wannabe guitar player or some****. i have way more of a life than u will ever have. Your a loser, keep playing ur ****ty as guitar and maybe u and blaze should get together and have gay sex and play terrible smash together

Spire

III
BRoomer
Sorry about the novakane inconvenience. Problem solved for the time being. Continue discussion :)

remedys

Smash Cadet
i've been trying a lot to think of a kirby 0-death, and a bit on ness and fox. i think dk and samus are impossible (but idk) and i refuse to play mario.

i want to do it starting near the middle of hyrule, using no ledges, and prefferably not a spike finish.

anyone know if its possible to do infinite upa tilts with kirby? i noticed theirs a way to do it which gives very little knockback, but i haven't got the timing down. anyone know how many frames you have to do the little knockback upa tilt?

ballin4life

Smash Hero
For kirby's weak utilt I feel like it's mostly a hitbox thing. If you hit with the very tip of his foot or the character is right in front of you (instead of behind) then you get the weak utilt.

DMoogle

A$
anyone know if its possible to do infinite upa tilts with kirby? i noticed theirs a way to do it which gives very little knockback, but i haven't got the timing down. anyone know how many frames you have to do the little knockback upa tilt?
Kirby's stale up-tlit doesn't have constant knockback, so no you can't do it infinitely. Also, it's more about spacing than timing, IMO.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
this topic of extremely basic 0 to deaths should be closed....because Gav was banned

wut

blaze3927

Smash Ace
i was just playing around online recently and i accidentally threw pikachu into my own fireball (luigi) no walla or anything just straight on dreamland, anyone know if this can be used as a combo starter,

i.e
jump
fastfall
fireball
throw,
dair
firepunch?

havent managed to repeat the throw into fireball sicne

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
i was just playing around online recently and i accidentally threw pikachu into my own fireball (luigi) no walla or anything just straight on dreamland, anyone know if this can be used as a combo starter,

i.e
jump
fastfall
fireball
throw,
dair
firepunch?

havent managed to repeat the throw into fireball sicne
Throwing pikachu into the fireball is pretty hard... I had to hit Pika with a nair before to finally get it a few times - and it seemed impossible to follow it up with anything. Uair might work (more than dair, because it has higher horizontal range) but I didn't manage.
Here's a vid btw: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4UQZ60CU

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I throw people into my own Boomerang a lot. It goes straight into U-Tilt if you're confident it'll go through and ready to use it. That in turn leads into good things.

I've been trying out a basic Link sequence - Grab in the box, U-Tilt after the rebounds, grab again, repeat. Any ideas on what would be the best follow up to this?

blaze3927

Smash Ace
I throw people into my own Boomerang a lot. It goes straight into U-Tilt if you're confident it'll go through and ready to use it. That in turn leads into good things.

I've been trying out a basic Link sequence - Grab in the box, U-Tilt after the rebounds, grab again, repeat. Any ideas on what would be the best follow up to this?
i think when your on a lighter character once it gets to about 30% and your in the right sport you can do just chain, ie throw,throw,

and then ftilt utilt, bair, up b

i,ve done it just now ill post a vid soon

and on the luigi throw into fireball,
xD that looks like it could almost work, the only way i could see pika avoding the uair after the fireball is by quick attack so unless the pika does that it would be unescapable. yes/no
?

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i reckon if u jump fireball, as ur coming down nair to grapple, throw and then uair quick enough (tas if necessary) then fire uppercut it could all link.

rpotts

Smash Lord
I tried to play novakane last night, but he had 130+ lag spikes before we picked characters, causing my emu to run at about 30 fps. lol, I told him to get a wired connection then we could play, he told me he would get wired when i paid him for it. Oh and he wanted MATTS! and some other guy to watch us 1v1, as if he wouldn't ds w/o 2 other people watching. did he get banned by near? I haven't seen him in galaxy recently, only in GW.

Top Bottom